Liger star Vijay Deverakonda invites Elon Musk to hyd,india

Posted: 2 years ago

These are brainless tests who don’t even understand the challenges of doing business.

Elon Musk asks Indian Govt to ease import taxes for his cars.

Govt asks Elon to do Make in India cars, to avoid import taxes and get local assembly in India. Win win for both. They do the same in China.

Elon refuses.

Govt won’t tweak taxes for Elon.

Elon cries on Twitter.

Brainless state govts are inviting Elon, pata nahi for what. Lol.

Modi ruining economy and don't care about other pov...

Originally posted by monu_tan

These are brainless tests who don’t even understand the challenges of doing business.

Govt asks Elon to do Make in India cars, to avoid import taxes and get local assembly in India. Win win for both. They do the same in China.

Elon refuses.

Elon cries on Twitter.

Exactly, it's so funny (as well as embarrassing) to see these tweets one by one from the state heads. 

I'm not really sure if they actually are so clueless about the issue or if it's deliberate.

Matlab how dumb do you have to be 😆

Him manufacturing in India is exactly what the central govt wanted and Musk refused. 

Now these state reps are putting out these embarrassing tweets. I expect a mocking meme from Musk soon (although he might be least bothered ) 

Edited by trouble_006 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by monu_tan

Elon refuses.

Elon cries on Twitter.

I am sure this guy doesn't even know the actual matter. Just by going through the headlines jumped to conclusions and tweeted. 

Musk is always crying about taxes  It's why he's moving his business from California (which helped build his business from tax breaks to electric car policies) to Texas which doesn't have a state capital gains tax. Poor little billionaire.

Hyderabad is attracting very big investments of late thanks to the proactive government policies there. Hope they get Tesla too.

He is going to try evade paying taxes like he does in the US if Tesla comes to India 🤢 . 

Edited by Daechwita - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Alpenliebe

I am sure this guy doesn't even know the actual matter. Just by going through the headlines jumped to conclusions and tweeted. 

I don’t even know what is Elon Musk thinking now. 

Originally posted by trouble_006

Exactly, it's so funny (as well as embarrassing) to see these tweets one by one from the state heads. 

I'm not really sure if they actually are so clueless about the issue or if it's deliberate.

Matlab how dumb do you have to be 😆

Him manufacturing in India is exactly what the central govt wanted and Musk refused. 

Now these state reps are putting out these embarrassing tweets. I expect a mocking meme from Musk soon (although he might be least bothered ) 

And further embarrassing is they being state Govt, have no control on import duties. Even Musk would be laughing at their tomfoolery.

On the sidenote, India is ready for electric cars and Tesla cars will be a hit here. 

But totally support the assembly in India demand, specially when Tesla is already doing that in China.