Posted: 8 months ago

[Content Removed]

[Content Removed]

Obviously Rani and Preity. They are much better actresses overall and also have great chemistry with SRK. They were paired up in other movies like Chori Chori Chupke Chupke as well.

Katrina and Anushka are a flop heroine pairing. JTHJ was already shit that just didn't flop because it was Yash Chopra's last movie (doubt it was even made by him, Aditya probably did more) and Zero was even worse. Katrina's performance in JTHJ was atrocious, one of the worst in any mainstream Bollywood movie. And Anushka was laughable in Zero

Edited by Journey95 - 8 months ago

I enjoy anushka katrina's cameraderie I don't think rani and preity are friends anymore 

Originally posted by Tede_naina

I enjoy anushka katrina's cameraderie I don't think rani and preity are friends anymore 

This isn't about their real life cameraderie though (and Anushka & Katrina don't seem like great friends either)

Originally posted by Journey95

This isn't about their real life cameraderie though (and Anushka & Katrina don't seem like great friends either)

the OP didn't specify anything so I spoke about their offscreen bonding. they aren't best friends and they said it on camera that they are not but they can pick up from where they left off, and they are always got each other's back (their words) 

Originally posted by Journey95

Doble post 

Edited by Tede_naina - 8 months ago

Katrina and Anushka were hardlly a "pairing": in Zero they had ZERO scenes together. And in JTHJ they had 3-4 scenes, all of which were rather unsatisfying.

Rani-Preity done lots of songs together, and they have lots and lots of different kinds of scenes together, some of which are memorable too. 

smudgedhenna.tumblr.com - Tumbex

So the answer is simple = Prreanity

Edited by Rekha_ji - 8 months ago