Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Nikki🤗🤗

Itna kya emotional ho gayi thi tum...😭😭

This forum is special to me for this reason only.. I have met such amazing people here who have been with me through thick and thin..

You all are relatively new to me but I came back to this forum because here I can be whatever I am and can discuss/troll and do everything and be at peace.

Reading your post I'm now emotional I have made so many friends in this forum. And I just realised though they have all left the forum we are still connected on Whatsapp/FB or other means and I have even met some in real life. Truly PKYEkians were the best bunch of virtual friends I made in my life..

I am so grateful to all of you.. You all are here to talk to me when nobody is available..

whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Ayesha066

Nikki🤗🤗

Itna kya emotional ho gayi thi tum...😭😭

This forum is special to me for this reason only.. I have met such amazing people here who have been with me through thick and thin..

You all are relatively new to me but I came back to this forum because here I can be whatever I am and can discuss/troll and do everything and be at peace.

Reading your post I'm now emotional I have made so many friends in this forum. And I just realised though they have all left the forum we are still connected on Whatsapp/FB or other means and I have even met some in real life. Truly PKYEkians were the best bunch of virtual friends I made in my life..

I am so grateful to all of you.. You all are here to talk to me when nobody is available..

always yeshu! 🤗 This is a different experience in life. This virtual friendship is long way to go ❤️