Dosti ki yeh ek kahani!

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 5 months ago

Is it too cheesy? The title?smiley17

May be but I am too emotional right now and I am going with it. smiley36

Today I realised that I have found something incredible  on this pkyek forum. smiley27

I don't know if it happens commonly with other people or not but this is certainly first instant with me. 

I became active on this forum probably last year and by today I have found these amazing friends here who I have never met in my life and probably may never meet but still there is a connection we share with each other.

Its a weird bond that cant be put into words and yet I am trying.

We might be from so many different back grounds. We have never discussed it in depth really. But still we understand each other. Sometimes so nicely that even the real world friends might not.

We can be just whatever we want to be with each other without worrying about what others will think. 

We do a whole lot of bakwas, lot of comedy and lot of virtual parties, we of course roast and troll and yet love our fav show pyaar ki yeh ek kaahani. Its our way of hanging out and connecting.

and I just wish this precious friendship will last as long as the time itself smiley27

And i just wanna thank them all and tell them that “you all mean a lot to me” smiley27smiley31

And just use this thread to thank your friends smiley27 may everyone find such a beautiful group of friends

Meghs, Hrits, diya, yeshu, aaruz

You all have become an integral part of my life and you all mean a lot to me smiley31smiley27

Originally posted by Abhaythevampire

Meghs, Hrits, diya, yeshu, aaruz

You all have become an integral part of my life and you all mean a lot to me smiley31smiley27

smiley31smiley31smiley31smiley31smiley31
I don’t have enough words to express how special you guys are smiley41smiley27 but I’m glad to have met you all too

rulagi kya nikki smiley19

Originally posted by simply.meghana

smiley31smiley31smiley31smiley31smiley31
I don’t have enough words to express how special you guys are smiley41smiley27 but I’m glad to have met you all too

rulagi kya nikki smiley19

ab mene itna roya he to thoda sabke saath baatungi na smiley2smiley31

aate jaate khoobsurat awara sadko pe
Kabhi kabhi itefaq se
Aate jate khubsoorat awara sadko pe
Kabhi kabhi itefaq se
Kitne anjaan log mil jate hain

Un me se kuch log bhool jaate hain
Kuch yaad reh jate hain
Un me se kuch log bhool jaate hain
Kuch yaad reh jate hain smiley9