Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Piggy chops on the cover of vanity fair magazine.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

She shook up Hollywood? Did I miss it? đŸ¤”

Mistyy thumbnail

She is becoming a very well known face here in US, that’s not a small thing. She is the only actress who was able to do it. Give her credit where it’s deserved, PC def put Indian actors on the map in Hollywood.

Her PR is good, I'll give her that but her roles in Hollywood have been a big joke

Originally posted by: Mistyy

She is becoming a very well known face here in US, that’s not a small thing. She is the only actress who was able to do it. Give her credit where it’s deserved, PC def put Indian actors on the map in Hollywood.

She has been in Hollywood for years now and also married freaking Nick Jonas. Her PR also pushes her a lot even though her roles are lacking. No other Bollywood actress/actor even tried this much.

She is not taken seriously by Americans. I remember people making fun of her acting in Baywatch for an example

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

The global star

Shaking Hollywood 

Smashing stereotypes

angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

But what’s her skin colour? She looks dusky in the pictures 

Edited by angels_eyes - 2 years ago
crispsy thumbnail

People don't give Mindy enough credit.  

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

The hate for PC in her own country is so typical Indian. Hating on your own and praising the West. She has done extremely well for herself.. and tbf I am from Europe and she is even a well known face here now. The only Indian perhaps, alongside Freida who had her time and has now somewhat vanished so some people only remember her face. 

Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

The hate for PC in her own country is so typical Indian. Hating on your own and praising the West. She has done extremely well for herself.. and tbf I am from Europe and she is even a well known face here now. The only Indian perhaps, alongside Freida who had her time and has now somewhat vanished so some people only remember her face. 

their own favorite tried and failed in Hollywood so salty toh honge hi