Bigg Boss 15

Teja ...how can ppl support such a rude and brash lady?

swag_se_swagat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

From what I know, all she has played on TV is the role of a vamp.. but she really turned out to be one. surely one can see right through the fake baby voice.. i love you big bosssss claims..kissi missi... victim card blah.

There were many deserving girls in BB15 who were eliminated early on for no reason. Big mistake, anyways BB creatives try to redeem themselves by painting her love angle with Karan and showing her cook food in the kitchen.

No one likes her cooking.. lol. No one is interested in being around her. the love angle is a total flop. she comes off as insecure and jealous of other women, particularly Shamita Shetty.

Claiming to be an engineer.. but not knowing basic math functions. Throwing herself on Karan ...wearing cheap ass outfits. Degrading women 24/7...accusing them of stealing her 3 month boyfriend...lol.... Is this really our Big Boss 15 winner?

I just want to understand how much of the audience genuinely likes this woman.. and why..

there are certain basic traits that make a person resepectable..and i fail to see anything in this woman. 

I'm not even talking about basic hygiene.. in times of corona that this woman lacks... throwing her eaten food back into pots.. not brushing for days..forget showering....

having a strong background in google marketing and social media marketing.. i can see many of her supports are paid groups... 

real support comes organically when your personality outshines the rest.. and at this stage in the show..these are individuals like prateik, shamita, devoleena and rakhi who have redeemed their behaviour and shown their worst to best. 

this is my take on bb15.

Edited by Dr.Shilpa - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

She had earned a name in kkk and here she has lost respect and reputation 

tanya12 thumbnail

Tell me about it! I’ve watched almost all BB seasons and there have been many players I disliked and maybe even hated. BUT she’s got to be the most despicable, unqualified player I’ve ever seen on BB. 

swag_se_swagat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanya12

Tell me about it! I’ve watched almost all BB seasons and there have been many players I disliked and maybe even hated. BUT she’s got to be the most despicable, unqualified player I’ve ever seen on BB. 

100 percent agree with u.

just watched entire epi now.. and she really started hitting prateik with a metal rod?

and then went on to say she will do whatever she wants?

elimination time for this lady who has gone bonkers 

Justaguest thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Dr.Shilpa

100 percent agree with u.

just watched entire epi now.. and she really started hitting prateik with a metal rod?

and then went on to say she will do whatever she wants?

elimination time for this lady who has gone bonkers 

She did.  And she kept shouting Pratik came and sat on her, liar - pratik came and held cycle he tripped and fell over 1 of her leg he thn knelt down just then i saw that change in her eye and lo and behold she started yapping pratik came to sit on me and hit me.  Blatant lie. And she has the audacity to call Shamita liar when she clearly stated the rule says who enters first but she wont get into that it is upto them to fight she will look at the part coming and who gets it, and so gave to Pratik. But TP looked possessed in herself not listening and shouting and she does have the talent will grant her that to yell until she has last word.

Justaguest thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Also using the word lady for TP is an insult to the word. I’d say tramp!

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

So true..... BB contestants can be good-bad, boring entertaining, funny dull etc....... But if a Bad human being wins a reality show it's a big setback for society. 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Shes good with her words hence she throws accusations at the drop of a hat, but its very obvious when she plays her sympathy and woman card. Too bad i can see right through such fake bimbos! On top her acting skills suck. 

Edited by mz.gigglez - 2 years ago
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Above all, the best thing is majority of janta can see her vamp avtar... i dont think they will make her a winner...

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Her character in swaragini is the perfect match with her true self as well