A lovely start.

Eagerly awaiting the next few chapters.

Thankyou so much❤️

AbhiRa_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by-ChhalkiSyaahi

This was so so good. 

Kairav was so understanding here. Just like how an elder brother should be. 

The way he handled Abhi was fabulous. 

My AbhiRa... my heart breaks for them.

Jaldi jaldi milayo dono ko. 

Update soon.

Thankyou so much❤️

Maine already first part mei hi mila dia dono ko hehe❤️❤️

AbhiRa_Love thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ChhalkiSyaahi

Oh I don't mind a long shot or a SS. 

Ideas hain to likho. I miss good stories on AbhiRa.

Thankyou so much for the suggestion❤️

AbhiRa_Love thumbnail

HEY EVERYONE!!

HERE'S THE NEXT UPDATE!

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS❤️

AS PER THE SUGGESTIONS, SOME WANTS IT TO BE 4 SHOTS AND SOME WANT IT LONG. SO I'LL TRY TO FINISH IT IN 4 SHOTS JO KI I GUESS MUSHKIL HAI KEEPING IN MIND KI BAHOT IDEAS AA RAHE HAI😂 SO IF THIS DOESN'T GET COMPLETED IN NEXT 2 MORE UPDATES THEN I'LL MAKE IT A SS.

THANKYOU FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT ❤️❤️

PLEASE IF YOU LIKE THE STORY THEN PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS. 

ABHIRA.      TS.        GAURI.     SHANKAR.     KE.           JAISE.       

Abhimanyu was there the whole time with Akshara in her ward. He was exhausted, his energy was completely drained off. All he needed was a peaceful sleep but how could he sleep when his Akshu was lying there on a hospital bed. He kept staring at her for hours. All he wanted was Akshara to be fine.

After few hours, Akshara woke up, She saw her surroundings and realised what had happened few hours back. She had a smile on her face. For the first time in these days she had a genuine real smile. For the first time she was thinking about her happiness not others. For the first time she was happy. Happy beyond words. She looked at her side. And smiled the brightest!

There he was. Dr. Abhimanyu Birla or HER ABHI. Siting there, holding her hand tightly, sleeping lightly with his head on her hand. She smiled seeing him. She knew what he had gone through. She knew he was tired. She knew he had died multiple times today. She let him sleep. After few minutes she moved her fingers due to pain. That’s when Abhimanyu realised that Akshara had woke up!

“Akshu… Akshu tum uth gayi? Kab uthi? I don’t know when I slept! Mujhe utha deti na tum. Tum bhi na. Abhi kaise ho? Kahi dard hora?”

“Abhi… bas bhi ab! Main theek hun dekho. I’m fine kuch ni hua hai. Tum so rahe the. Mujhe pata tha tum thake hue ho toh bas uthane ka mann ni kara.”

Abhimanyu smiled a little. Akshara frowned on that!

“Firse wahi kadvi methi dana wali smile. Yar tumhe smile karne ka tax lagta hai kya?”

Akshara said and listening her Abhimanyu smiled, he laughed at his gharelu doctor calling him methi dana again.

“Meri jaan ek baar is bed se uth ke is hospital se bahar ajao. Zindagi bhar tumhe apni batisi dikhaunga.”

Akshara smiled listening him. She knew that now nothing could stop them from being each other’s. Akshara was his and Abhimanyu was hers. And nobody could deny that fact, not even Akshara herself could deny it. She knew they are each other’s life. They couldn’t be without each other.

“Abhi chalo tum betho. Ruko main help karta hun. Fir main tumhare lie khana aur medicines bhejwata hun. Then I’ll check you up. Tumhare vitals check karne hai. Okay?”

“Abhi… I’m fine abhi. Tum jao please thoda rest karlo. Uske baad ajana merse milne. Yahan nurses and dusre doctors hai na. Who mera check up kar lenge please tum thoda rest krlo? Ghar jao ab please.”

“Akshu tumhe yahan chor ke main kaise jaa sakta hun. Abhi tum puri tarah recover ni hui ho.”

“Abhi dekho agar meri baat ni manoge toh main baat ni karungi tumse. Maine bola ja jao jake rest karo.” Akshara said in a angry tone with a cute pout on her face.

“Acha meri jaan jaa raha hun main. Jo bologi who karunga bas ab kabhi baat karna band mat karna. Main seh ni paunga!”

Akshara just hugged him tight as if assuring him that now she’s not going anywhere. She’s here with him and now she wasn’t gonna leave. She’s gonna fight for her love now. She broke the hug and gestured him to leave now with her big big eyes. Abhimanyu just smiled and left the ward.

After three hours….

Kairav came in the ward.

“Bhaiya..”

“Akshu… shhh… Tum zyda mat bolo.”

Kairav shushed Akshara and sat beside her holding her hand.

“Akshu, tumhe pata hai jab arohi ne bataya ki tumhara accident hogya, mujhe laga ki main… main tumhe bhi kho dunga jaise mumma papa ko khoya maine. Tumhe is halat mei dekh ke main dar gaya tha. Meri jaan nikal rahi thi. But jab maine Abhimanyu ko dekha toh pata chala ki jo main feel kar rha tha usse kayi zyada Abhimanyu feel kar rha tha. Akshu agar tumhe kuch ho jata toh main kya karta btao?

Haan aj tak main Aaru ke favor mei decisions leta raha, tumhe neglect karta raha but iska matlab yeh thodi na ki tum mujhe aise chod ke chali jaogi. Haan? Kaha jaa rahi thi tum aise haan? Bich sadak p kyu bhag rahi thi? Kabhi kabhi na tum sach mei apne as pas dekhna bhul jati ho.

Abhimanyu sahi kehta hai tumhari yeh jo ankhe hai na inko use kra karo. Pagal behn meri. Aaj ke baad aisa kuch kara na toh dekhna”

Kairav cried while talking to Akshara, while she had tears in her eyes listening her brother.

“Sorry bhaiiya! Main age se dhyaan rakhungi pakka. Please aap aise roiye mat.

Main… main Aru ke piche bhag rahi thi bhaiya aur maine dhyan hi ni diya kab age se truck aya aur mujhe hit kar gaya. Im sorry bhaiye.”

Akshara hugged her brother while crying unable to see his brother’s angry face when he heard Arohi’s name. Now he knew that his sister’s condition is due to his other sister Arohi.

Suddenly the ward door opened, and as always the hyperactive Neil came in with flowers and balloons for Akshara. Akshara and Kairav broke the hug and saw Neil covered with balloons and flowers. They both silently laughed at him and Kairav took flowers from his hand and kept on the front table while Neil decorated the whole room with balloons making Akshara smile.

“Hey Akshara!!! Kaise ho ab? Waise toh I know bhai ne tumhara ache se khayal rakha hai par fir bhi???”

Kairav and Neil silently laughed while Akshara blushed.

“Neil kya tum bhi na! Main theek hun ab. Bhaiya meko discharge kab milega?”

“Sochna bhi mat! Koi discharge ni mil raha tumhe abhi. Yahin raho abhi under my observation. Samjhi tum!”

Suddenly Abhimanyu’s voice came in. All three look at him. He finally looked fresh now. Dressed in his casuals looking as always happy.

“Lekin kyunnnn????? Mujhe yahan ni rehna hai is hospital mein!!!”

“Akshu 2 days bas! 2 din yahan hospital mei under observation reh lo uske baad main khud tumhe yahan se leke jaunga pkka”

Abhi caressed her head and said softly with a smile while Kairav and Neil were looking at them with a aww wala face.

After sometime Neil and Kairav went and Abhimanyu stayed in the ward.

“Abhi tumne round pe ni jana?”

“Nahi! Jab tak tum is hospital bed pe ho I am on leave. Main sirf tumhare sath rahunga har time yahin!”

“But Abhi… baki patients ka kya?”

“Mahima Taiji handle kar rahe hai sab. Tum tension mat lo. Tum bas meri attention enjoy karo”

Akshara and Abhimanyu laughed at that together. After sometime Abhimanyu checked her vitals and gave her medicines. Akshara slept as the medicines had sedatives in it. Abhimanyu took care of her and her comfort.

After sometime when Akshara woke up, one by one everyone met her, Goenka family and Birla family except Arohi met her. Abhimanyu had to go home for some urgent work.

After a while he came back and saw Akshara sleeping. He silently sat there waiting for her to wake up.

After 45 minutes, Akshara woke up and found Abhimanyu sitting next to her checking her vitals once again. She smiled seeing him.

“Akshu! Uth gayi? How are you feeling now? Kahi pain toh ni hai? Do you need anything? “

Akshu pulled his arm towards him and gave him a kiss on his cheeks shocking Abhi to the core but he smiled. He smiled feeling that soft touch of her lips on his skin.

“Jab mera methi dana mujhe apne under observation mei rakh raha hai toh uske gharelu doctor ko kuch ho sakta hai kya?”

Abhi laughed at his girl’s talk. After checking her vitals he sat down and hold her hands kissing the back of her hands.

“Akshu humari life kitni unpredictable hai na? Ek dusre se pyar karte hue bhi hum sath ni ho paye. Sath hue bhi toh itne time baad who bhi aise jab tum is hospital bed pe ho.

Tumne chahe kabhi pehle yeh accept na lara ho that you love me but tumne humesha show kara that no one can love me more than you.”

Akshu looked at him confused.

“Main janta hun Akshu! I know that us din meri jaan Arohi ne ni tumne bachai thi! You were the one who saved me. And see the iront ek baar tumne meri jaan bachai and uske badle mei I had to see you almost on your dead bed!”

Akshara was shocked! Not knowing what to say! Confused that how he got to know about the fire incident.

“Tumhe… tumhe kaise pata chala Abhi?”

Abhimanyu took his bag and took out an envelope. He showed her the photos where she was holding him which proved that she was the one who saved him.

“Abhi ghar gaya tha. Ek patient ki file galti se mere bag mei chale gyi thi and as I was am off duty today so main apna bag ni laya but that file was important toh I had to go and bring it.

Jab bag nikal raha tha almirah se tab this envelope fell down. Tab mujhe yaad aya yeh envelope mujhe Christmas party pe kisi ne dia tha but main tab dekh ni paya and I forgot about it.

Aaj jab I saw this envelope I opened it and saw this. I was shocked but happy that it was you. Main janta tha. Mera dil janta tha that it was you who saved me but jab Dr. Arohi ne bola that you went away. I was hurt. And I started believing that Dr. Arohi had only saved me.

Kyu? Kyu Akshu? Jab itna pyar karti thi toh kabhi bola kyu ni? Chupke se jatati rahi. But kabhi direct kyu ni bola?”

Abhimanyu had tears in his eyes and Akshu was crying.

“Abhi… Abhi I am sorry. Apne behn ka pyar pane ke lie andhi hogyi thi. I forgot ki main tumhe kitna hurt kar rhi hun. I am so sorry Abhi.

Main tumse pyar karti hun yeh sach hai. But Aru bhi tumse pyar karti hai. Mujhe laga…. Mujhe laga agar main usko apni sabse kimti chiz dedungi toh shayad mujhe meri behn wapis mil jati.

But I never realised ki bachpan se leke aaj tak maine use apna sab kuch diya. Jo mera tha sab dediya. Who khush rahe islie main apni family se 3 saal dur rahi. Sabse dur rahi. But phir bhi Aru ki nafrat kam ni hui.

Ab jab sochti hun toh realise hota hai ki uski nafrat shayad kabhi kam hogi hi ni. Main jo marzi karlu who kabhi mujhe apni behn ni manegi.”

With this Akshara broke down in tears and Abhimanyu just hugged her. He just wanted to make sure that she’s fine and now he’s with her. He wanted to assure her that he is here and he’s never gonna leave her.

“Bas! Akshu meri jaan bas! Chup hojao! Sab theek hojega. Ab hum sath hai toh sab kuch theek karlenge. Please shant hojao ab! Shhh… jab tak main tumhare sath hun sab sahi hojega. Bas meri jaan shhhh!

Abhimanyu tried to make her stop crying. But she kept crying. Finally after 10 minutes she stopped crying still in his loving embrace. She broke the hug still in his arms looked at him.

Abhimanyu wiped her face with his hands and kissed her forehead and eyes.

“Akshu sach kahu toh sawal bahot hai mere mind mei. But abhi sahi time ni hai un sabka. Tum theek hojao fir hum aram se is sab baate baat karenge. Abhi tumhe stress free rehne ki zarurt hai meri jaan.

Aur main hun na tumhare sath! Aaj ke baad in pyari ankho mei ansu ni ayenge. Main ane hi ni dunga. Itna pyar dunga ki tum ansu kya hote hai yeh bhi bhul jaogi. Samjhi. Jaise aaj tak apni in ankho ko tumne use ni kara hai aur girti padti rehti ho, ab fir theek hoke waise hi girti padti rehna samjhi? Jitni baar giroge utni baar main hounga tumhe bachane ke lie samjhi”

Abhi smiled and Akshu hit his arms for teasing her. They both laughed and hugged each other once again.

TO BE CONTINUED….

AbhiRa_Love thumbnail

HEY GUYS!!!

IM FINALLY A GROUPBIE NOW🥳💔

ChhalkiSyaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations on your being a groupbie.

This was such a beautiful part 2.

Abhimanyu taking care of Akshara. 

Arohi's absence is glaring but then she is like that.

Kairav and Neel are sweethearts. Kairav is finally behaving like a responsible older brother. 

Update the next part soon.

firewings_diya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-AbhiRa_Love

HEY GUYS!!!

IM FINALLY A GROUPBIE NOW🥳💔

Yeyy congrats on being groupbie❤️

Sam_Faizal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-AbhiRa_Love

HEY GUYS!!!