Can you see the similarities between HC & BF?

Poll Question :

Can you see the similarities between HC & BF? Comment below with your thoughts!

Poll Choice
Yeah kinda! 😃
Not at all 🤷
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey guys - this is totally random but I was watching Superstore (Seaon 6) just after watching today's episode of YRKKH.

Does anything think there are similarities between the actors Harshad Chopda (Dr. Abhimanyu Birla) and Ben Feldman (Jonah Simms in Superstore)? Not their characters, not the shows, but just them as actors.

Maybe not in terms of looks (although a little?), but mainly in terms of acting / expressions / body language? I could really see it today. Your thoughts?

Or it this just me imagining things because I've developed a huge crush on HC and it's killing me smiley44

Can we also talk about how rubbish today's episode (13th Jan) of YRKKH was? I mean how many times did they need to repeat the show title smiley24

Edited by *believeinlove* - 2 years ago

Originally posted by *believeinlove*

Hey guys - this is totally random but I was watching Superstore (Seaon 6) just after watching today's episode of YRKKH. Does anything think there are similarities between Harshad Chopda (Dr. Abhimanyu Birla) and Ben Feldman (Jonah Simms in Superstore)?

Maybe not in terms of looks (although a little?), but mainly in terms of acting / expressions / body language? I could really see it today. Your thoughts?

Or it this just me imagining things because I've developed a huge crush on HC and it's killing me smiley44

Can we also talk about how rubbish today's episode (13th Jan) of YRKKH was? I mean how many times did they need to repeat the show title smiley24

Super store is situational comedy. I thought Abhi is Damon Salvatore

We need to erase the disaster which the makers showed in the name of operating a critical accident case.

Originally posted by Salutethearmy

Super store is situational comedy. I thought Abhi is Damon Salvatore

We need to erase the disaster which the makers showed in the name of operating a critical accident case.

Haha yes I know - I'm not talking about the shows.. just the similarities between the two actors and their body language.

Haha yes I know - I'm not talking about the shows.. just the similarities between the two actors and their body language.

Yes sort of.. Both of them look super hot btw. 

Originally posted by Salutethearmy

Yes sort of.. Both of them look super hot btw. 

Haha phew I thought it was just me.. but you see the similarities too right? Not only looks but their expressions and body language too?

And yes, yes they are..

Hey guys - this is totally random but I was watching Superstore (Seaon 6) just after watching today's episode of YRKKH.

Does anything think there are similarities between the actors Harshad Chopda (Dr. Abhimanyu Birla) and Ben Feldman (Jonah Simms in Superstore)? Not their characters, not the shows, but just them as actors.

Wow what a refreshingly different question! So I was a big fan of Superstore and religiously watched all the episodes but honestly I don’t see it at all. Ben Feldman is cute in a kinda sensitive, soft featured way - which fit well with the non threatening, earnest, slightly nerdy character of Jonah (in comparison to Amy’s alpha male rugged ex). HC is very masculine in looks - it’s part of his sex appeal. Strong jaw, strong 
aquiline nose, thick brows, intense eyes and hard bod - to me they’re about as different as two men can be. But hey like I said cool question!

It was ridiculous - I watched quite a bit of S2 and I can't remember a single time the show's title was mentioned. It's like they're trying to remind us its the same show even though they've shoehorned the plot of a completely different show into it as 'season 3'🤣

Edited by Prettywitty - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Prettywitty

Wow what a refreshingly different question! So I was a big fan of Superstore and religiously watched all the episodes but honestly I don’t see it at all. Ben Feldman is cute in a kinda sensitive, soft featured way - which fit well with the non threatening, earnest, slightly nerdy character of Jonah (in comparison to Amy’s alpha male rugged ex). HC is very masculine in looks - it’s part of his sex appeal. Strong jaw, strong 
aquiline nose, thick brows, intense eyes and hard bod - to me they’re about as different as two men can be. But hey like I said cool question!

It was ridiculous - I watched quite a bit of S2 and I can't remember a single time the show's title was mentioned. It's like they're trying to remind us its the same show even though they've shoehorned the plot of a completely different show into it as 'season 3'🤣

Aww thanks!

Haha I think maybe then it was just the episode of Superstore I was watching yesterday (the last episode ever😭S6E15) and there was something about his body language and his hand movements in that episode where I thought there were slight similarities but I guess I was just subconsciously thinking about HC because NOBODY agrees with me on this 🤣

Your description is bang on! Do you ever write FFs I would love to read them! Please send links my way! (Also I wonder when this transformation happened because when I see old pics of him he didn't always look like this..)

I know right, what was the need? Also didn't you find it a bit cringe-y during the surgery scenes when he was talking to her as if she was a little child (when she was unconscious and he was trying to make her stay awake) "that's my good girl" etc.

Aww thanks!

Haha I think maybe then it was just the episode of Superstore I was watching yesterday (the last episode ever😭S6E15) and there was something about his body language and his hand movements in that episode where I thought there were slight similarities but I guess I was just subconsciously thinking about HC because NOBODY agrees with me on this 🤣

Your description is bang on! Do you ever write FFs I would love to read them! Please send links my way! (Also I wonder when this transformation happened because when I see old pics of him he didn't always look like this..)

I know right, what was the need? Also didn't you find it a bit cringe-y during the surgery scenes when he was talking to her as if she was a little child (when she was unconscious and he was trying to make her stay awake) "that's my good girl" etc.

Your opinion is still valid though!

Thanks but God no - I have enough trouble writing my essays to get into writing fanfics😆. In general I don't read them either.
Yeah i think a lot of us did - check out Apacs BAKWAS POLICE thread, that's where we go to report all the weirdness we observe in this show🤣

Originally posted by Prettywitty

Your opinion is still valid though!

Thanks but God no - I have enough trouble writing my essays to get into writing fanfics😆. In general I don't read them either.
Yeah i think a lot of us did - check out Apacs BAKWAS POLICE thread, that's where we go to report all the weirdness we observe in this show🤣

Can't seem to find this thread! Please link me?