Asjad Nazir's cover interview with Ayesha

Posted: 2 years ago

Wow, the only one from this show to make it there.. You will reach greater heights Ayesha and your attitude is the major reason for this. 

Very, very wonderful interview. ❤️

Seems to have an instinctive understanding of the essence of stories, characters and people in general. That surely helps her in being a very good actor. 

Also, pretty level-headed advice on choosing career. 

Originally posted by nethraa_99

Very, very wonderful interview. ❤️

Seems to have an instinctive understanding of the essence of stories, characters and people in general. That surely helps her in being a very good actor. 

Also, pretty level-headed advice on choosing career. 

I specially like her take on switching profiles. So practical. In real life following passion is not the only things, there are way too many things to look into. 

Well deserved. The only one who gives 0 cents to online drama and is a class apart .  Bina bol ke sab kar dene wali.☺️

Awesome IV. Learnt about her love for writing and travel vlogs!  shes always so sorted in her IVs. 

Had a wonderful reading ❤️

She has a thorough understanding about each character and a positive young lady... 

Thoughtful advices those who want a career change..

She also explained about the most debatable character Virat without being offending..Thays what I call sense with sensibility..❤️

She acknowledged those who helped her in this journey and including her fans.. 

She also acknowledge that she could hone her acting skills 

Loved reading it because she has truly drawn us towards the reality with her answers ..

We have one similarities that we both love traveling in cruise 😆😛

this is a friendly advice including myself 😂 lol..😆 We can make a choice to ignore negativities or those who draw us towards those things.. Instead of spewing venom on what nonsense is being put up in the story we can choose to ignore them...Because they don't do anything good for us.. Once again I'm saying this they put up such things to provoke us.Still We can take the good things from them avoiding the bad once..  i know we will have very less comments compare to those ones because this doesn't have any mirch Masala.. ❤️😂😂

Sorry for preaching 😈🙈🙊

Edited by Shaome - 2 years ago

Her approach to negativity is what one should follow rather han cribbing.❤️ 

That's what I do . That's what everyone does when they have maturity to handle a situation.

I feeel proud 

Edited by Archishakashyap - 2 years ago

Such a positively vibing interview..never once did the interview make us feel like there's something wrong with the show or the people.

Makes me want to believe her..

*manifests earnestly for Gul or Ekta to whisk away this lady*

Originally posted by asmi_joya

I specially like her take on switching profiles. So practical. In real life following passion is not the only things, there are way too many things to look into. 

Yes I can relate to it because I have done this.. It was a crucial decision from my part.. 

Hope this girl remains as grounded as always.. And success doesn't get into her head too much like other celebs ❤️