Punyashlok Ahilya Bai

10&11 Jan 2021 : Ahilya undercover

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Ahilya decides to go undercover to investigate the murders of the farmers. She tells Malharrao about it and he feels proud of her involvement and devotion towards the citizens. 

Gautama and Dwarka are not happy with Ahilya's involvement in court matters, they keep her occupied with other works and scold her. Ahilya finds a reason to go out. Dwarka feels something fishy and asks to accompany her. Malharrao realises she needs help and makes up a meeting for all queens, he needs to distribute responsibilities as he is leaving for muhim. Dwarka sends Yamoonabai after Ahilya.

Ahilya goes to the temple and later disguises herself as an older woman and sells dahi with Sarja. She sees one of the widow selling some pots, she asks for its price, the widow asks her son to fix the price and says he is the man of the house. Ahilya buys all the pots to gift women at haldi-kumkum. She then goes to the house where the main accused of the case lives, but he is missing for three days and there's a lock at the house. 

Malharrao finishes his meeting with the queens and leaves, Yamoonabai comes to tell Ahilya wasn't in temple, Dwarka fuels Gautama against Ahilya. Malharrao comes to tell Gautama about Makar Sankranti gifts when he overhears them and decides to not go for muhim, he tells Gangoba about the same.

Ahilya returns to the waada, Gangoba tells the perpetrator has been caught. In court, he confesses the murders, Malharrao puts his sword on his throat and asks him to tell the truth. He agrees, Malharrao sentences him death penalty.

Precap : Ahilya talks to Sarja that she feels something fishy, she hopes the real culprit is caught. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the wonderful update Neha❤️

I liked today’ epi😃..MR ka reaction seeing the Mirch masala session between DB- NB doing tadka to GB. Defn this should make him realise GB’s insecurities r due to DB’s brainwash as DB has her own selfish motives. He should discuss the convo he had with DB to GB. 

I so wish AB succeeds in her mission of nailing the culprit Dhanaji …😡so happy MR is full support for her in her mission❤️

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

True.. both Malharrao and Ahilya had the doubt on Dhanaji.. hope they find out it was him. It was difficult to see Malharrao having trust issues when they got to know the name starts with "Dha". 

I haven't been updating cuz the track is really slow and there's hardly anything other than drama happening😆

allizzwell thumbnail
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

True.. both Malharrao and Ahilya had the doubt on Dhanaji.. hope they find out it was him. It was difficult to see Malharrao having trust issues when they got to know the name starts with "Dha". 

I haven't been updating cuz the track is really slow and there's hardly anything other than drama happening😆

Yes MR and AB have their doubts but as they said they need rock solid proof😕…I think AB will fish that out as she has been hunting for the relative of that con couple. But this Dhanaji is always eyes and ears spying in what every AB doesi want her to dig this out and finish off this Dhanaji track. 😵I will b bored if dragged long😭 agree it’s slow ya..

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Thanks for the update Neha after so long. I am very unwell for almost over a week, so catching PAB on & off. Pls give updates on regular basis.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: Interstellarr

Thanks for the update Neha after so long. I am very unwell for almost over a week, so catching PAB on & off. Pls give updates on regular basis.

I'm giving updates for two days cuz there's a lot of drama but I'll keep you updated🤗

Get well soon dear! ❤️

allizzwell thumbnail
Originally posted by: Interstellarr

Wishing u a speedy recovery Sima🤗

Even me and hubby unwell. 😒

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: allizzwell

🤗 take care dear, get well soon! ❤️

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

I'm giving updates for two days cuz there's a lot of drama but I'll keep you updated🤗

Get well soon dear! ❤️

Thanks Neha...yeah this track is nice but why no KR these days? Tag me once you give update.

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: allizzwell

Thanks Lakshmi...

Have you & your hubby tested yourselves? I was in the thought of "no C" for over a week even after remaining sick for days & was not recovering. 

Hope both of you get well soon..