Tejaswi ka vip status gul - love you shamitha - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by riddhan

Teja ka face dekho LF mein πŸ˜²πŸ˜† frustration is visibleπŸ˜†

she was asking shamita 

Ki maine aap se kaab kaha ki if u have to choose bw me and kk,tooh aap muje nikal dena πŸ€£πŸ€£

chla gaya but you will get to see her frustration on tom epi jaha wo phat rahi hai🀣

chla gaya but you will get to see her frustration on tom epi jaha wo phat rahi hai🀣

Cant wait

Originally posted by Cookermaichane

she was asking shamita 

Ki maine aap se kaab kaha ki if u have to choose bw me and kk,tooh aap muje nikal dena πŸ€£πŸ€£
V

she is goin against her own bf now.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

she is next level manipulative

Originally posted by MissBrownEyes

she is goin against her own bf now.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

she is next level manipulative

also showing how much her bf makes her secure that she is thinking ki Shamita likes karan crap πŸ€”πŸ€£ and Debo ne bhi uski bhaji di bol kar if Shamita has problem with you than Teja you too have problem with her πŸ€£

There is some contest going between Teja and Pratik in LF and HM are taking decisons to side with whom...i think its another ticket to finale.

Why are you guys happy? Now sympathy games will start  And those horrible abla naari promos πŸ€’

Originally posted by SriRani

There is some contest going between Teja and Pratik in LF and HM are taking decisons to side with whom...i think its another ticket to finale.

Kahin nazar toh nahi lag gayi humari khushiyon ko.

Pratik should win

Aur Teja phat rahi phat phat phat πŸ€£ so can we expect tonight a swim by Teja  ahu ahu hu hu ahu πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Chalo khush ho jaavImage