Tejaswi ka vip status gul - love you shamitha - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

Karan get ready for abuses.

Once again WkV we will see Karan with constipated face when he will get bashing.

Gaali degi teja and sunega iska guardian.

Shamita mazaa aa gaya

while it's a good move and well deserved to have Teja out, but this will all work again in her favour now, first it was Umar targeting her and she kept that up even a day after he was evicted. Now that she can't do that, Shamita has given her a new reason to cry about her being sidelined and the house ganging up on her and this will go on now, and BB will show this as the highlight in all episodes until the Weekend, and Salman will only speak about this issue, she's set for the whole week now. She was looking for a big reason after Umar, and now she has it. 

Edited by cory - 2 years ago
Originally posted by cory

while it's a good move and well deserved to have Teja out, but this will all work again in her favour now, first it was Umar targeting her and she kept that up even a day after he was evicted. Now that she can't do that, Shamita has given her a new reason to cry about her being sidelined and the house ganging up on her and this will go on now, and BB will show this as the highlight in all episodes until the Weekend, and Salman will only speak about this issue, she's set for the whole week now. She was looking for a big reason after Umar, and now she has it. 

Karan shamitha and Rashmi supporting her in her task. 

Originally posted by cory

Exactly!! If you ask me I thin this was a dumb and very predictable move! Acha hota she would have taken KK out, then tamasha dekhne wala toh hota. 

Originally posted by RosesK

Exactly!! If you ask me I thin this was a dumb and very predictable move! Acha hota she would have taken KK out, then tamasha dekhne wala toh hota. 

Don’t worry BB kuch bhi karke Teja ko de hi denge TTF… unki laadli bahu jo haiii 

na baba I will sleep early can't see one more swim🙈😂🤣🤣

she is taking home the trophy, regardless.

How do these small wins and losses matter in front of the larger decision that has already been made?

as teja kept saying when shamita was winning the statue task - we already know the result 😆

Rohit Shetty will cancel the episode.

Originally posted by I_Have_A_Spine

Rohit Shetty will cancel the episode.

He may refuse to host KKK if teja doesn't win.

Originally posted by rushi1981

Don’t worry BB kuch bhi karke Teja ko de hi denge TTF… unki laadli bahu jo haiii 

I mean that's fine and dandy, but SS should have done something that wasn't this predictable -- change the game a litte, rather start the game, for once!