🏏India vs South Africa 3rd Test 🏏: Cape Town - Page 51

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 5 months ago
Originally posted by Bee222

Tum sab abhi bhi match dekh rahe ho?

I'm saving myself the heartbreak smiley38

Shardul ne wicket liya tab thoda hope aaya but nowsmiley38smiley19...

Originally posted by Ragazza_dolce

Woh sab toh thik hai,but don't expect ki mein kuch pay karne waali hu tujhe meri agent ban ne ke liyesmiley39smiley37...

Hawww smiley3

I wasn't expecting anything but now I want a pizza smiley43

Tere muh mein ghee shakkarsmiley20

Ghee shakkar se kuch hua nahi smiley38

Pizza dena tha na smiley7

And that will be lunch. India asked questions of the South Africa batters, but for the most part, couldn't break through. Jasprit Bumrah in particular was sensational, but he'll have no wickets to show for it, just one dropped chance. Keegan Petersen has put South Africa on the past to victory with a fine 82, and his was the only wicket South Africa lost in this session, chopping on to Shardul. Towards the end, Shardul almost had another but RvD survived on umpire's call for an lbw. South Africa are now only 41 runs away. This fascinating Test of a fascinating series will end in the next session.

Ghee shakkar se kuch hua nahi smiley38

Pizza dena tha na smiley7

Galti ho gayi smiley38

Shardul ne wicket liya tab thoda hope aaya but nowsmiley38smiley19...

I just wish we could've given them some solid takkar

Like after the 1st match, it's like someone punctured a hole in our team. They haven't been even close to their natural game. We didn't clash with SA, we let them dominate us.

Pata nahi why we can never win a test series in SA soil smiley44

I just wish we could've given them some solid takkar

Like after the 1st match, it's like someone punctured a hole in our team. They haven't been even close to their natural game. We didn't clash with SA, we let them dominate us.

Pata nahi why we can never win a test series in SA soil smiley44

True we let them dominate us. Our batters failed. Our bowlers fails in 2nd inning. 

South Africa inching closer to a series win here. Although India did manage to get Petersen eventually, it just seems a little too late. Not to forget, had Pujara held on to that catch earlier, things might just have been different at this point.

Rassie van der Dussen and Temba Bavuma have been doing a fine job since then to hold the fort for SA as they still have seven wickets intact. Not quite how India would have wanted this session to go. Bumrah and Shami started off well but wickets is what they needed. India did create some chances and had their moments but it wasn't good enough to give them the breakthroughs they needed.

With just 41 runs more needed, the hosts will certainly fancy themselves to wrap this game up when they come back after the break. Not a lot left for India to fight with but if they manage to get quick wickets early in the coming session, they might still be in, even with the slightest of chances. All they can do now is keep fighting till the very end.

Edited by Bee222 - 5 months ago