Anuj-Hero gone down the drain😞

Posted: 2 years ago

So many of my friends have been apparently in "love"  with ML's like ASR for years now😆,but I never took  a liking of such ML's,because I truly believe that a toxic past doesn't give you the right to behave like a jerk & that abuse is no form of showing love👍🏼And then after years of waiting, finally entered a ML,who captured my heart,Anuj Kapadia And from the moment he appeared on screen, I myself being captivated by him,never had I come across such a beautifully written male character!!❤️Waiting for his true love tirelessly for years,charming, witty,funny,and a guy with some brains I believed!!😆But since the past few episodes, I've been contemplating on that was I right by putting him on such a high pedestal??So it all started with when Anuj went back with anupama into the event to play dandia at the garba night. 👎🏼Most of you would think what is wrong in it,but I honestly didi not like it when he did that, because I was always taught that your self respect is above everything else👍🏼,but anuj had seem to forgotten this very fact when he went back.He was humiliated so badly by Baa,and nobody took a stand for him ,not even that stupid samar who went begging for his help & did not have a spine to even stand up for him.Now many of you might say that Anu stood up for him,that he was waiting for this moment for such a long time how could he let it go,but for me it was like he compromised on his self respect when he went back👎🏼,your self respect shouldn't be compromised for anything, not even love.👍🏼And that was the downfall of Anuj for me in his eyes.Him not using his brains & giving kavya a job at his company knowing well she could hamper his reputation to poking his nose into ever matter of the shahs whether needed or not.😵 All this was very unlikable for me.And the biggest blow was when he did the stupidity of bringing the property papers to shah house😒,I mean how could such a big businessman not have the common sense that you do not display your family secrets, especially the ones related to your wealth & everything in front of ppl who  ann hou use your weakness, as their trump card.What was the need of telling everything in front of venomous ppl like shahs??🤡Are they tour family-No.Are they hour well wishers-No.🤡Then why this stupidity??From a sharp minded businessman with class to a man lacking common sense with no self respect, his downfall was too quick & too bad.😭Sorry for the rant.This is strictly my pov, and I do not mean to hurt anyone's feelings. This is not a bashing post but just criticism of the character sketch.

Now that you raised this topic i did not like foll things about anuj 

1) He allows others to humiliate him again and again like baa, vanraj, toshu, kavya and even anupama

2) Like you said going to play dandiya wrong 

3) In same dandiya party anuj anupam atook selfie baa disgraced him so much hes still there very wrong

4) In bhumi pujan vanra shah abused him and burnt pictires and he stood there doing nothing very wrong 

5) Ba a humiliated him on diwali at anu factory very wrong said put sindoor etc 

6) Vanraj grabbed his collar and humiliated him so much 

7) Toshu abused him in anupama house

8)  Him giving property to mukku in shah house

9) Him literally begging mukku to come home 

You should maintain your self respect 

do not go to shahs house 

stop working with them

remove vanraj from mukku company

stop calling shah for all functions at home

get mukku back home 

you decide about your sister and yoursel not anupam or shahs please 

See how vanraj shah came in mukkus most vulnerable moment and yours too and stayed back. Any decent human walks off does not stay in personal family moments

anupam ais making mockery of mental disease and mukkus condition. shes no doctor you think psychiatrist who gave medicines did not do sessions with her of course. That too in front of outsider vanraj shame on you anupama. You literally exposed Malvika to world today by allowing vanraj shah in her most personal moments  

I am feeling very sorry for mukku and anuj - after losing parents they have no one whoever comes ries to humiliate them  take advantage of them interefre in personal life and moments (includes anupama )

Edited by myviewprem - 2 years ago
Originally posted by myviewprem

Now that you raised this topic i did not like foll things about anuj 

1) He allows others to humiliate him again and again like baa, vanraj, toshu, kavya and even anupama

2) Like you said going to play dandiya wrong 

3) In same dandiya party anuj anupam atook selfie baa disgraced him so much hes still there very wrong

4) In bhumi pujan vanra shah abused him and burnt pictires and he stood there doing nothing very wrong 

5) Ba a humiliated him on diwali at anu factory very wrong said put sindoor etc 

6) Vanraj grabbed his collar and humiliated him so much 

7) Toshu abused him in anupama house

8)  Him giving property to mukku in shah house

9) Him literally begging mukku to come home 

You should maintain your self respect 

do not go to shahs house 

stop working with them

remove vanraj from mukku company

stop calling shah for all functions at home

get mukku back home 

you decide about your sister and yoursel not anupam or shahs please 

See how vanraj shah came in mukkus most vulnerable moment and yours too and stayed back. Any decent human walks off does not stay in personal family moments

anupam ais making mockery of mental disease and mukkus condition. shes no doctor you think psychiatrist who gave medicines did not do sessions with her of course. That too in front of outsider vanraj shame on you anupama. You literally exposed Malvika to world today by allowing vanraj shah in her most personal moments  

I am feeling very sorry for mukku and anuj - after losing parents they have no one whoever comes ries to humiliate them  take advantage of them interefre in personal life and moments (includes anupama )

exactly, self respect comes before anything else,but I'm highly disappointed in Anuj for always giving up his self respect in the name of love.😒And yes he needs to draw a line,everybody keeps questioning him regarding his actions, for instance I did not like it at all when the shahs kept on questioning him as to why he didn't tell them about Mukku.🤡Why is he answerable to them?What gives them the right to question him??What gave  Anupama the right to question him??

And as for Mukku,I seriously fail to understand her,on one hand she sees o one better in comparison to her brother & on the other hand humiliates him in some or the other way.But nevertheless, he needs to take charge of him & mukku,and stop visiting that god damn shah house at every opportunity!!

Originally posted by ItsmeAzra

exactly, self respect comes before anything else,but I'm highly disappointed in Anuj for always giving up his self respect in the name of love.😒And yes he needs to draw a line,everybody keeps questioning him regarding his actions, for instance I did not like it at all when the shahs kept on questioning him as to why he didn't tell them about Mukku.🤡Why is he answerable to them?What gives them the right to question him??What gave  Anupama the right to question him??

And as for Mukku,I seriously fail to understand her,on one hand she sees o one better in comparison to her brother & on the other hand humiliates him in some or the other way.But nevertheless, he needs to take charge of him & mukku,and stop visiting that god damn shah house at every opportunity!!

Why mukku humiliates him is easy to say 

She thinks he married her to a brute hubby and made her get so much pain by choosing that hubby and removing akshay from her life 

Shes angry inside now and than she removes that on anuj

Shes also not happy with her life roaming around etc wants a family which anuj cannot give 

So that anger also remove on anuj 

Depression log aisa karthe hain 

They remember past incidents and anger gets triggered aur family pe nikalthe hain 

Mukku cannot go hit her ex hubby who brutalized her

So that anger she removes by hitting pushing shoving anuj ya humiliating him

Its both anger on him and anger on her ex hubby and her life being removed on anuj

If we get angry outside do we not come scream at our family members

In traffic light simple fights escalate because they remember kuch office humiliation ya wife problems 

Add to the list Kavya saying nasty things in the workplace  on her first day at work.

Originally posted by ItsmeAzra

From a sharp minded businessman with class to a man lacking common sense with no self respect, his downfall was too quick & too bad.😭.

This line sums up for me too. I who was never into ITV and infact Anuj was first ML I literally became crazy fan girl. Which is generally not in my nature otherwise I am quite practical and never got this much invested in and  movie or serial..

Everything you said is so right.. he entered as this smart classy business who on first day in his office told Kavya to behave.. his rise was as quick as his downfall..being fan for long we were in denial and looked for excuses to justify. And today, I wonder and question myself, is this the man I was so much in love with. 

Everything on this topic by you and others is so true 👌

Originally posted by Km181

This line sums up for me too. I who was never into ITV and infact Anuj was first ML I literally became crazy fan girl. Which is generally not in my nature otherwise I am quite practical and never got this much invested in and  movie or serial..

Everything you said is so right.. he entered as this smart classy business who on first day in his office told Kavya to behave.. his rise was as quick as his downfall..being fan for long we were in denial and looked for excuses to justify. And today, I wonder and question myself, is this the man I was so much in love with. 

Everything on this topic by you and others is so true 👌

thanks dear,it feels good that someone here shares the same views as I do😳❤️And yes,I believe we were & some of them still refuse to believe his dumb actions & pretend to be oblivious, but can we blame it??It's hard because we love him so much.And as you said it pains me to see such a nice character being butchered every day 😭

Originally posted by myviewprem

Why mukku humiliates him is easy to say 

She thinks he married her to a brute hubby and made her get so much pain by choosing that hubby and removing akshay from her life 

Shes angry inside now and than she removes that on anuj

Shes also not happy with her life roaming around etc wants a family which anuj cannot give 

So that anger also remove on anuj 

Depression log aisa karthe hain 

They remember past incidents and anger gets triggered aur family pe nikalthe hain 

Mukku cannot go hit her ex hubby who brutalized her

So that anger she removes by hitting pushing shoving anuj ya humiliating him

Its both anger on him and anger on her ex hubby and her life being removed on anuj

If we get angry outside do we not come scream at our family members

In traffic light simple fights escalate because they remember kuch office humiliation ya wife problems 

I agree that being when you are angry with someone, you say hurtful, meaningful things to ppl.I also understand that she is going through depression which may cause her to behave like this.👍🏼But from the way I see it,it's not just her venting out her frustration on Anuj,many of her sayings & doings are also very illogical!!😵For instance she said that she would continue to work with V if she wants to or else would hive him the company & leave☢️,matlab company hai yeah chaawal jo daan mein de degi,wasn't she a BUSINESSWOMAN??Aise chalta hai kya business??🤡And also she is sharp enough to understand that Vanraj was instigating her,but dumb enough to make a business deal with a man who was thrown out of his company & with such a bad reputation!!😆Her actions contradict her words & vice versa!!

Originally posted by moonwearer

Add to the list Kavya saying nasty things in the workplace  on her first day at work.

yes😆

I agree with you. Specially on the property papers point. Why display it to public. Who does that? Probably Shahs and Anupama where they sign property papers without lawyer’s or witnesses’ presence on streets but not a businessman who has everything evaluated by his legal team. Ridiculous it was! 

Edited by fan_fiction123 - 2 years ago