Lucid Dream [SS] Abhira - Part 5 Page 24 - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

Heyy, 

Thank you for tagging me 😊 you made sure my morning started on a good note πŸ’•

Such a refreshing take to the storyy, loved it ❀️. Thank God the Aarohi wedding drama is overr, and our cuties are dating in secret πŸ’•πŸ’• I'm glad they get time to sort their differences outtt 

Oh Neil!! He's my favourite character both in the story and the show xD whattay plan xD although, I hope his nothing happened turns to something did happen xD but I agree with Akshu, what hurts is if they don't remember it. That'll pinch them a lil. But issokayy, I'm glad to see two emotionally mature individuals in a loving relationship sans family drama. What else can we hope for xD this is the best ❀️❀️ 

Thoroughly enjoyed myself reading this, and can't wait for the next part. I hope you update soon πŸ₯°

GraceπŸ€—

This is superb ❀❀

Neil spiked their drinks and left them in same room

He is a Loyal AbhiRa shipper πŸ˜†

I'm liking it already 

Please continue soon 

I'm eagerly waiting for next update

Edited by Zenab78 - 2 years ago

Your version of Neil actually did something rather than just saying he'll do something πŸ˜†

Loved this! can't wait for the next part!

Originally posted by jani_faizal

OMG Grace... this is too too good. Maybe the Neil in the show needs to do something like this. Cant wait to read more. please update soon.

Thanks for taking the time read.  Yes, I really want Neil to continue to be in action mode.  Find Arohi's truth and help Abhimanyu and Akshara patch up.

Originally posted by HahaHeheHuhu9

Thank you so much for tagging me in this beautiful story!!! πŸ€—

Wow, so intelligently crafted. There's romance (the way you described Abhi's reaction seeing her in his shirt), suspense (what actually happened and why Akshara has missed her period πŸ˜†), and elements of comedy throughout, with the way they found themselves after waking up!

Also loved the way Abhi explained to her about talking to their families now.

Also glad that you made the characters human enough to admit real emotions. Like Abhi saying that she looked most sexy in his shirt  That's so natural and was refreshing to read πŸ˜ƒ

And Neil, wow!  He's this fun guy who's capable of doing something like this but at the same time, he's cutely scared of this bhai πŸ˜† You've captured Neil's essence very well here πŸ‘πŸΌ

Your descriptions are wonderful and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this πŸ˜³

Eagerly looking forward to knowing what happens in the story ahead πŸ‘πŸΌ Please update soon πŸ€—

I'm so happy you liked it! Reading comments like this really fuels me to write more.

I really wanted the characters in this story to be more human like and "normal" πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Manju1066

Super interesting 😁looking forward to the next chapter πŸ’•

Hope to have it out soon.  Thank you for being so kind and taking the time to leave a comment means a lot πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Ekahriz

This was soo adorbs! πŸ₯°

Truly appreciate you taking time out to comment.  So happy you enjoyed it πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by iheartChai

I'm so happy you liked it! Reading comments like this really fuels me to write more.

I really wanted the characters in this story to be more human like and "normal" πŸ˜†

Your story was indeed amazing πŸ‘

Looking forward to the next part. And thank you for making them "normal" instead of over mahaan (show's Akshu) or possessive (show's Abhi)πŸ˜†

Interesting! Waiting for the next part

Oh baby. This was fabulous.  ❀

Beautifully penned.  

What will Abhi do when he finds out about Neil's plan?

Can't wait for the next part.