Dhadkan Zindaggi Kii Creations Gallery #1

Posted: 2 years ago

Please read the RULES below before posting anything here.😊

1. PLAGIARISM. Plagiarism is cutting out parts from other sig makers signature, taking the credit of someone else's work. In short Plagiarism is taking the work of another person and claiming that it is yours.  Warning will be raised if it happens. 

--
2. NO QUOTING UPDATES. Please don't quote updates/creations especially long ones. It's takes a lot of time when the page loads. And the Dev Team can't always check each page to edit them.  You can use the @format (or comment with tagging members in your post).

--
3. MERGING/MORPHING - NOT ALLOWED. Taking the original photos and putting desired faces of your favourite actor/actress is wrong as you are messing  with the copyrights of the original photos. (Merging two different pics of actors is okay as long as you don't morph).

--
4.DZK CREATIONS RELATED ONLY.Please post creations related only to DZK and it's stars. Events and others are fine but siggies from other shows are NOT allowed.

--
5. NO POSTING OF REQUESTS.Criticism and comments are welcome but DO NOT place siggy requests in our gallery. You can always pm the maker.

--
6. POST YOUR OWN CREATIONS. Post creations that are made by you first. If you share from someone's behalf, then please give credit. 

--
7. DO NOT STEAL & POST WITHOUT PERMISSION. Many of our creations are being posted outside I-F without asking permission from the maker and without giving credit. Please ask the maker if you want to use their creations (or if 'free to use' is written).

--
8. BE CREATIVE! HAVE YOUR OWN STYLETry not to copy other sig makers style. Be creative and have your own style. If you have been inspired by any member, then please do give proper credit. 

--

Too much rules but let's have fun anyway😎

text sample credit: khushix

edited by: DreamyButterfly

Tag: DreamyButterfly

Permission given by mnx12

Abdeep hug scene😳 - episode 10 - icons 150*150

feel free to use - sorry for the ajeeb colouringsmiley6

lost my hand but wanted to end 2021 (ok start 2022 since we got a gallery😆) with them smiley27

Vipika 

credit: khushix (sorry can't tag you😔)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyiCJsbIOBY

Edited by DreamyButterfly - 2 years ago

Congratulations on the gallery finally 

Congratulations for the Gallery. 🥳🤗❤️

Hello everyone! I have a question. I want to post a photo fanfic I've created. But to do so I've borrowed and merged various personal and/or professional pics of Additi, Vidyut, Alma, Nishant, Raghav, etc. onto backgrounds that are available publically. I have made clear that I am portraying them as characters and do not own any images used make the manipulations. I've seen these types of creations before, but I wanted to make sure I am not breaking any IF creative license rules. Thanks! 

OMG we finally get this CG i came less here again still need to catch up 

Lazy to post here all those edits I'll post in future 🤗🤗 congratulations everyone and thank you yaar for this CG 😃