Divya Agarwal Today: What Season 15 Really Needed - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

we already have a bichukle in BB15. don't need his female version.

Divya won her season because audience choose her. They supported her. Shamita is not even in the running to win a flop season 😆. So that’s the real difference.

Originally posted by TheNepaliArtist

tbh I don't know what everyone in that other thread are talking about saying Shamita bajao'd her. 😆

Divya today talked to Shamita directly and had answers for her on the spot while Salman and Neha were both undermining her every point. When Shamita said she forgot Divya's surname and Divya asked Shamita what she had "ukhado"d 👏 No one has ever been able to give it back to Shamita that way yet. This is exactly what the show was missing. BB15 centered around Divya/Shamita dynamic would have made the show work! 

I don't know if she was approached for season 15 or what the deal is and frankly I don't care. All the aunties laughing when Shamita said Divya was never asked came across really bitchy and clique-y anyway. Not my scene. I care about a good season with good relationships and rivalries. This is the show that keeps going to Rakhi Sawant to save their ratings so its really no achievement to be invited anyway, that too after just winning a trophy from the same makers. 😆 

Today in the Divya-Shamita exchange I saw a glimpse of what the show could have been if there was somebody to show Shamita her place in the house with zero hesitation. Within seconds of Divya picking up the mic, Shamita was so triggered she had completely let go of her 'classy' mask and started making 7th standard school mocking noises. Its clear now to me what potentially could have saved this season - that's an equally strong rival for the strongest voice in the house

Plus Salman's obvious biasedness for Shamita would have been an interesting element. OTT showed that Divya is not afraid of being in the host's bad books. Salman's involvement might have even brought out a Tanisha/Gauahar type dynamic - except this time the Tanisha replacement would have been strong on her own. 

Chalo, I guess this is pointless to hypothesize. Maybe the makers will figure this out too and bring Shamita back for another season with Divya. Fourth time is a charm? 🤣

Agree with each and every word and sentient expressed! Felt exactly the same! Shamita was acting like a clown! Visibly had nothing to say!

Originally posted by Sabhayata

Divya won her season because audience choose her. They supported her. Shamita is not even in the running to win a flop season 😆. So that’s the real difference.

Uff itni mirchi lag gayi hai Aunty Divya ko .. ki wapis Twitter PE tweet  Kiya .bakwas muhobbat n all ... Faltu k chochle .. she is a shame .. muh kholteiii Ganda n kuda kachra hi bolti hai ... N how do u know darling Shamita is not in the race .. her fan following is increasing manifolds day by day .. evn if she is not winning then also ... She is a queen .. in her own way ..tht down market Divya is of no match ... 

Shammo as usual needed help from her best friend and the host otherwise she couldn't even reply in a normal way. 😆 

Divya was my fav but today she was wrong what's the need to start that cat fight again? KK ko support karne aai thi na toh support karo aur chalte bano Shamita pe kyun apna ghussa nikaal rahi thi

Originally posted by TheNepaliArtist

Thanks for sharing! 

I was glad that someone had the good sense to speak against these ridiculous attacks on his profession. Divya really impressed me today. Wish she was in this season, it would really shifted dynamics around alot and make things so much more interesting... 

she has shown the makers the 🔥 in her during ott Divya would have outshined their beti and bahu they won't take that chance. 

The only thing going for Divya is her stupid hatred for Shamita.  It is so overdone and stale now.  Shamita lives rent free in Divya’s head.  Shamita doesn’t need to do a thing to get a rise out of Divya.  How pathetic is a grown woman like Divya who is still reliving her OTT days.  Time to move on and grow darling.  You don’t live rent free in Shamita’s head.  In fact you don’t exist for Shamita.