Rakesh Roshan: Hrithik Roshan is a bit of an introvert - Know it all - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

This was really emotional! I think Rakesh now understands that Hrithik has always been the pillar  of the family's success ...Other than this, Rakesh did not say anything strange or surprising about him! But I really want to say here that I don't like Sussanne Khan.. I don't know. I feel like she always sticks herself to the Roshan family just to get attention! I really cannot forget what she did to Hrithik and the way she left him during his head operation  and how she left the responsibility of her children on his shoulders alone! It's my own feeling and I don't want to sound contradictory because I really don't know the circumstances that led to the divorce, but I don't like her nature because of seeking for attention and spotlight through his name  Really feeling  so uncomfortable when Sussanne is around him in any form !

Edited by yoyoouou23 - 2 years ago

Hrithik seems like an all around nice guy but of course that does not change the fact that he has the personality of a dry toast. 

Originally posted by Chameli_billi

Hrithik seems like an all around nice guy but of course that does not change the fact that he has the personality of a dry toast. 

He’s very vain and narcissist 

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

I used to think that but I realized that’s the characters he plays. He’s just boring. That’s all

Edited by Chameli_billi - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Maroonporsche

That was a phase when he was too depended on his life coach that he used to take the life coach with him everywhere. He actually is an insecure guy due to the lack of personality hence he hired a life-coach who might have helped him change his attitude but f*cked up his mind with the positive cum narcissistic affirmations wagera. 

Who are we to judge him that he is vain and narcissistic! Did you live with him and saw his life? I don't really understand what your problem is with the man, by the way, I've been following Bollywood for more than 13 years!Perhaps his life is a little boring and monotonous according to you  but not to him ,  if he does not complain about it, then what is the problem, does he have to become a clown or do things that do not make him feel psychologically comfortable just to be what the public wants him to be! I see it as a strength in his personality to remain as he is..! If people  wanted and accepted him as he was so it's ok .. if people did not accept him, he is not at all obliged to change anything in order to satisfy them.

What is the problem to hire a life coach! What is your problem to deal with his life and his problems in a positive way! Well, he may express his problems to those who are  close to him, but is he supposed to be pathetic and always negative! Do you also have problems with him being an introverted and lonely person? Who are we to judge his character? Each of us has the choice to  live his life in the way that seems comfortable to him !And he chose his way.. Really what's the problem if he did what he wanted and what he saw right and in the form that seems right to him, ,like Albert Camus said, "Don't judge my choices if you don't know my reasons. And don't judge my reasons because you haven't lived my life."

Edited by yoyoouou23 - 2 years ago

Nice interview says a lot about their bond and Hrithik as an actor/ humanitarian 

Looks like HR and Minty are meant to be. I’m 

Originally posted by Galouti

There used to be a good number of people who believed Hrithik Katty might happen... the anticipation and both getting spotted at same events/parties kept the perception of him might be dating and eventually marrying a hot A-lister alive. Now that everything is over, would Hrithik need someone hot and successful, to date openly to feed that portion of BW fans? Whom would he choose... 

I should've bought a lottery that day. Though Saba Azad is not hot neither an A-lister... but he felt the need to enter the dating scene again LOL.. lottery ke first prize nahin toh kya second prize mil jata shayad. 

Originally posted by yoyoouou23

Who are we to judge him that he is vain and narcissistic! Did you live with him and saw his life? I don't really understand what your problem is with the man, by the way, I've been following Bollywood for more than 13 years!Perhaps his life is a little boring and monotonous according to you  but not to him ,  if he does not complain about it, then what is the problem, does he have to become a clown or do things that do not make him feel psychologically comfortable just to be what the public wants him to be! I see it as a strength in his personality to remain as he is..! If people  wanted and accepted him as he was so it's ok .. if people did not accept him, he is not at all obliged to change anything in order to satisfy them.

What is the problem to hire a life coach! What is your problem to deal with his life and his problems in a positive way! Well, he may express his problems to those who are  close to him, but is he supposed to be pathetic and always negative! Do you also have problems with him being an introverted and lonely person? Who are we to judge his character? Each of us has the choice to  live his life in the way that seems comfortable to him !And he chose his way.. Really what's the problem if he did what he wanted and what he saw right and in the form that seems right to him, ,like Albert Camus said, "Don't judge my choices if you don't know my reasons. And don't judge my reasons because you haven't lived my life."

Behen, you could have summarized this though?