The only reason for my reluctance

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

The only reason I am reluctant to watch this show is because the one and only Vanku is part of it... when I used to watch the original I knew this will be remade in Hindi and I was very excited, butttt all that excitement died when I heard Vanku is the director of this show. Like no offense, but this guy sucks at what he does. I had to stop watching ghum due to his bad directions and offscreen favoritism, and now he brings another show which would have been amazing if he was not part of it. Totally disappointed.

Edited by by_stander - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

My problem with the show is the execution & direction so far. FL is overacting whereas the ML is okayish but can do better. Direction/pacing feels confusing at times. Even some of the supporting actors are raw in terms of acting hence weak pillars. 

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

My problem with the show is the execution & direction so far. FL is overacting whereas the ML is okayish but can do better. Direction/pacing feels confusing at times. Even some of the supporting actors are raw in terms of acting hence weak pillars. 

Yeah the FL goes too far with her acting... the character reminds me of Suhana from SGP, but the actress's acting looks unnatural, ughhh Ragini was so good at playing Suhana. Honestly, this show is so close to SGP that this should have been named SGP2, not the one in Star Bharat. It would have garnered audiences of the old show. 

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: by_stander

Yeah the FL goes too far with her acting... the character reminds me of Suhana from SGP, but the actress's acting looks unnatural, ughhh Ragini was so good at playing Suhana. Honestly, this show is so close to SGP that this should have been named SGP2, not the one in Star Bharat. It would have garnered audiences of the old show. 

I would have loved to have it named SGP2. I think there is a technical problem to do so. SGP itself was Bengali remake of different show and then comes the legal rights, copy rights, license, title holder etc so we do not know what is it as lot goes behind the door and at the end it’s business. I guess Star plus is covering legal issues 

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: by_stander

The only reason I am reluctant to watch this show is because the one and only Vanku is part of it... when I used to watch the original I knew this will be remade in Hindi and I was very excited, butttt all that excitement died when I heard Vanku is the director of this show. Like no offense, but this guy sucks at what he does. I had to stop watching ghum due to his bad directions and offscreen favoritism, and now he brings another show which would have been amazing if he was not part of it. Totally disappointed.

Agreed! He ruined GHKKPM for me with his unprofessionalism.

md410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mango.kulfi

Agreed! He ruined GHKKPM for me with his unprofessionalism.

Holaaa welcome to forum

This show is sister show of SGP so do not worry yaha Aisa kuch nahi hoga 

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: md410

Holaaa welcome to forum

This show is sister show of SGP so do not worry yaha Aisa kuch nahi hoga 

I'm enjoying it so far πŸ˜Š

md410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mango.kulfi

I'm enjoying it so far πŸ˜Š

Good for you. I started with marathi so kind of know the story. If you like you can

Also try regional version 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

I don't think it's much close to SGP. Somewhat different kyunki Ishaan used to get rejected/more demure from what I reminisce whereas Anubhav is more frank & sorted. 

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

What's the name of the marathi show ?