Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sanjay Dutt, Anil Kapoor or Jackie Shroff- Who is the better actor?

Posted: 2 years ago

And who has overall the better filmography? These 3 definitely have some similarities and were kind of inbetween Amitabh and Dharmendra ruling and then later on the Khans.

Not really superstars but still overall popular and iconic Bollywood actors

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Anil Kapoor by a distance 

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

All three are talented actors. But to be fair the era and their films did not demand But boy did Mahesh Bhatt get unprecedented performances out of all of them in his 80s films. Sanjay Dutt's death scene in Naam without him speaking a single word still brings tears to my eyes. Jackie Shroff proved himself in Parinda's climax again without a word spoken and exacting his revenge,Kaash and Gardish. Anil Kapoor the most popular out of the trio is also the most consistent delivering to his best in all the films. But I've never been touched by his performances the way the other two did.

Edited by capricornrcks - 2 years ago
atominis thumbnail

1.) Sanjay Dutt

2.) Anil Kapoor

3.) Jackie Shroff 

In my opinion.

Sanjay is brilliant in intense roles, had more charisma and better looks than other 2 and has good comic timing as well. 

Jackie is also brilliant in intense roles and better than Anil on looks and intensity but he is not as versatile.

Anil looked most average compared to Sanjay and Jackie but he is more consistent and versatile if not as charismatic as them and he is a better dancer while other 2 cannot dance to save their lives. Anil is good at all genres but I do not think he can match intensity of Jackie and Sanjay in intense roles like Parinda, Kaash, Vaastav, Khalnayak.

Anil has managed his physique, career, life way better than other two though and had a better BO record as well in 80s. 

harun98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

All 3 are brilliant, Anil and Jackie are a lot more talented than sanjay dutt.

atominis thumbnail

Jackie will have to take next birth to do Munnabhai series. He has weakest comic timing among all these 3. Atleast Sanju is good in Munnabhai, Haseena maan jayegi, All the best and proved his versatility. 

Festival thumbnail

OMG Sanjay Dutt was scary in Khalnayak 🥺

harun98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/qyVwLxdN-Ak

Watch this scene in Ram Lakhan, Jackie shroff was so good and natural as well as anil kapoor, who ever said anil kapoor can't play intense role lol

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sanjay Dutt by far 

rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Anil Kapoor

Jackie Shroff

Sanjay Dutt