NEW FEATURE: My Feeds and User Wall - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago

Why am I seeing feeds of random users who arent even in my buddies😳

Originally posted by evilxbalaa

Why am I seeing feeds of random users who arent even in my buddies😳

Those are IF staff accounts. We will replace it with India Forums so that there is no confusion.

Regards

Originally posted by vijay

Those are IF staff accounts. We will replace it with India Forums so that there is no confusion.

Regards

But under ranjini it says newbie?

Originally posted by evilxbalaa

But under ranjini it says newbie?

She is also from our team. Her group status needs to be updated. 

In order to make things easier for our members to share their New topic with their friends we have added the option of "Add to My Wall" and ticking that option would mean that system will show this Topic on all your buddies Feed page.

In order to avoid the confusion we are showing all are News stories on the feed by "India Forums" instead of individual IF Staff usernames.

Cheers.

Edited by vijay - 2 years ago

For any one having difficulty in locating the new button here is a screen shot marking  it prominently.for easy access 

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Sutapasima

For any one having difficulty in locating the new button here is a screen shot marking  it prominently.for easy access 

Thank you Suta for showing us the easiest way to find it. πŸ€—  

With one click, we enter that place directly to send info to all our friends/ buddies by simply posting the link there.  

Whenever we add/update any chapter to our FF, just we have to put a link in 'My feeds', it automatically informs all our readers. No need to send separate update info to our friends. If we want to inform our friends other than the buddy list, we can tag 10 members at a time, not like earlier where 5 member restriction is there which we are facing in other forum posts. This is the easiest way to tag more people with less effort. 

If we want to share any breaking news, or video, or about an important topic, by posting it in 'My Feeds' it will draw immediate attention from many members including our closest friends and DT members as well. 

If the Administration and GM feel like the topic is worthy enough to make it GA, they will do it. For e.g. if you prepare a BD thread of a popular actor/ actress of your choice and post it in 'My Feeds'  by tagging the DT members or our Administrator Vijay,it will draw their attention as well. 

In one word.... it is an extended facility of Tagging! Tagging made it easy to inform our intended friends about our forum posts and new threads. This 'My feeds ' covers more than that, we will be able to see all the important information on one page, by many of our friends, i.e. all in a single page!  πŸ˜Š

Happy new year and thank u  Mr.vijay and his team..πŸ‘

Saw that feature haven't tried yet ..will do in future ..

Stay safe 😷 

Tc

God bless you πŸ™ 

good job Vijay Sir πŸ‘πŸΌ and what about Status?

Originally posted by Hopeless-Toy

good job Vijay Sir πŸ‘πŸΌ and what about Status?

Thanks 😊

You can post your status on your wall and everyone in your buddy list can see it in their feed.

We will eventually expand this Feed system further so that we can highlight and promote interesting topics and posts by members.

Now you can even upload images on your wall directly instead of using third party image hosting services. We will bring similar system for Forum posts also. Currently we are able to process 1MB or less images and we are working on taking it upto 10MB.

We want that members do give it a try and see how it is working.

Edited by vijay - 2 years ago