Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Savera84

Looks like a cool feature. 👍🏼

Congratulations to admin and technical team of India Forums for this feature.👏

I have a question.

Does that mean, whatever I post on the wall will be seen by all the friends in my Buddy list?

I guess, we need to tag those users who are not in the Buddy list.

I can use it to post all my topics (threads I created) at one place.

Cheers..

Yes Raji. You are right. If you post a URL in the ' My Feeds'  all your friends in the buddy list will be able to know the new thread/ post by you. No need to send separate pms to your friends. All will be able to see it automatically. 

It is different from Scrapbook and  Slambook, there, the only intended person will see your message, not by all your friends.  In a way, we can say that it is an advanced facility. 

Purple--- Yes, we have to tag other than our friends in the buddy list. We can tag 10 persons at a time ,not  limited to 5 persons like other places in the forums. 

It is really a blessing for the thread makers and enthusiastic members who wants to share news, videos, posts, threads with their buddies and other unlisted friends.  

In a way, it is an extension of  tagging friends earlier,  inviting them to have a convo on interesting topics. 

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Yes Raji. You are right. If you post a URL in the ' My Feeds'  all your friends in the buddy list will be able to know the new thread/ post by you. No need to send separate pms to your friends. All will be able to see it automatically. 

It is different from Scrapbook and  Slambook, there, the only intended person will see your message, not by all your friends.  In a way, we can say that it is an advanced facility. 

Purple--- Yes, we have to tag other than our friends in the buddy list. We can tag 10 persons at a time ,not  limited to 5 persons like other places in the forums. 

It is really a blessing for the thread makers and enthusiastic members who wants to share news, videos, posts, threads with their buddies and other unlisted friends.  

In a way, it is an extension of  tagging friends earlier,  inviting them to have a convo on interesting topics. 

Thank you for the clarification Madhuri.❤️

I will start adding my threads there (current and locked topics) to access whenever I need them.

Cheers..

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

it’s more than that.

We have tried to make a centralize page where you can get all content on one page .. ie. Scrap / Slambook/ Testimonial / News / Photos / Topics etc. instead of checking all these pages individually.

My buddies will be able to check my posts very easily and can even comment and like from this page itself.

I can pass a message to all my buddies on my friends list without sending them any PMs or tagging them .

IF automation has taken over that job.This is great dear Vijay sir . I thank you for this innovation and appreciate the technical team who worked tirelessly behind this .

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago
Koeli thumbnail

I am absolutely loving the feature. It is more interactive and engaging. 

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Happy new Year

Good feature and keep developing IF making it more interesting👏

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Why arent we buddies?🥺

Who said we are not?

Sutapasima thumbnail

Vijay sir you new technology will benefit the FF writers the maximum…

Our writers don’t have to PM or tag the readers or followers . All members in their buddy list get automatically notified when they post the link of their latest updates in “my feed” .Earlier it was a tedious process with limited number of bulk PMs and five members tagging limit .

Hats off for your new innovation dear Vijay Sir!!

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

It is wonderful that buddies are notified automatically and we can tag 10 more  members (not 5 like earlier) who are not in buddy list ... we are surely progressing by leaps n bounds 🥳

I am loving this my feed feature 

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijay

Who said we are not?

Wow we are buddies now☺️

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Wow we are buddies now☺️

*insert itni khushi itni khushi* gif😅