•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally, this sequel to 2008's Dostana was announced shortly after the former's release. It was touted to star Katrina Kaif replacing Priyanka Chopra as the new Desi Girl.Kartik Aaryan: 'Dostana 2', Shah Rukh Khan's next with Katrina Kaif: When  Kartik Aaryan hit headlines for turning down films

Having gone through some sort of "developmental hell" over the next decade, it was announced in 2019 that a new cast of Janhvi Kapoor, Kartik Aaryan and newcomer Laksh Lalwani. But of course in April 2020, Kartik was ousted from the film, after having shot extensively for it.Karan Johar Unfollows Kartik Aaryan on Instagram After Dostana 2 Fallout:  ReportI wonder where we go from here 

I do not have faith in Janhvi to act well is dostana

would be better if they get kartik back or someone with the same popularity and equally good at acting if not better

The last I read that Dostana2 has been put on an indefinite hold.

There was news about Akshay replacing Kartik. If that's the case I don't want it to happen.

Feeling bad for Laksh, it was his debut. If this film doesn't happen, Dharma should give him some other project.