Post-show Discussion

felixfelilah thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Lost count of how many threads we've completed. Either way, y'all know the drill πŸ€—

For some substance, Romya found us the reason behind the hiphop kids reunion. Copy pasting her comment here -

Felix. Did u figure out why all the kids are back?? Check out Ashishs vlog. They are all doing a dance based series (8 epi)  for zee 5 in tamil Lang named dancing teens.

I’m so excited lol. 

What do y'all think? πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Online upload hua to dekhungi.

Who all are part of this show and will there be a winner?

felixfelilah thumbnail
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Online upload hua to dekhungi.

Who all are part of this show and will there be a winner?

Arent we all just pirating stuff anyways πŸ€ͺ 

And idk what this show is about? Like is it a reality show or not   As for who's there, most of the SD kid alumnis along with the other I'm Hiphop kids crew member are there. Though Tejas isn't πŸ€ͺ

From what I've seen - 

from SD1 - Ditya, Yogesh, Masoom, Asish.. dk why Laxman isn't there  

from SD2 - Bishal, Akash, Ritik, Muskaan, Mishti, Vivek

From SD3 - Jay and Jayshree afaik

No one from SD4.. I guess they're only taking the older peeps?

robedward thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yayyyyy... New thread  πŸ₯³. 

Btw Felix, how many threads u have completed for Flotus πŸ€£

felixfelilah thumbnail
Originally posted by: robedward

Yayyyyy... New thread  πŸ₯³. 

Btw Felix, how many threads u have completed for Flotus πŸ€£

Not much Robz, currently at 80+ pages of the third thread. Btw I've handed over the responsibility to Aastha for it. And Mahi has booked the credits for fourth thread πŸ€£

Also, should I expect this one to die out soon? I mean IBD is ending aur hamaare liye kuch bacha hi nahi hoga discuss karne ke liye πŸ€ͺ  Doesn't look like we're getting a dancing show soon either.

Also @Momma, forgot to tell you earlier, but Tiger Pop was part of a trio in Dance+ auditions in one of the seasons I watched (4/5?). They got out at mega though πŸ€ͺ

Edited by felixfelilah - 2 years ago
robedward thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: felixfelilah

Not much Robz, currently at 80+ pages of the third thread. Btw I've handed over the responsibility to Aastha for it. And Mahi has booked the credits for fourth thread πŸ€£

Also, should I expect this one to die out soon? I mean IBD is ending aur hamaare liye kuch bacha hi nahi hoga discuss karne ke liye πŸ€ͺ  Doesn't look like we're getting a dancing show soon either.

Also @Momma, forgot to tell you earlier, but Tiger Pop was part of a trio in Dance+ auditions in one of the seasons I watched (4/5?). They got out at mega though πŸ€ͺ

Ooopppssss... True ya... I'm not very keen on IGT so i will probably watch some movies and give u nudge here πŸ€£  

felixfelilah thumbnail

Ooopppssss... True ya... I'm not very keen on IGT so i will probably watch some movies and give u nudge here πŸ€£ 

Wahi theek rahega πŸ˜†

I don't think Momma's gonna come anywhere around here without news of SD5 though πŸ€£

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: felixfelilah

Wahi theek rahega πŸ˜†

I don't think Momma's gonna come anywhere around here without news of SD5 though πŸ€£

We will make our own dance show here πŸ€£

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

DID Lil Masters probably from Feb-March πŸ₯³

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Justice4Samosa

DID Lil Masters probably from Feb-March πŸ₯³

Yes and hope to see new faces as skippers and constants. If they decide to stick in same format as previous seasons. Also what happened to Dance+ kids isn’t that coming? I guess DID is the only option for us although I might watch superstar singer previous season was not bad. Yes not watching Igt like super dancer and ibd probably here and there if there is a good singer.

Edited by reborn-re - 2 years ago