Bharti is not scared of VOVID19?

Posted: 2 years ago

Sheis pregnant.......Bigg Boss set had Nora Fatefi &  Mrunal Thakur last week, both have Covid now.

But she keeps on keeps on keeps on coming?

Why? Life is more important than a career I suppose. I like her & really don't want to see on WKV anymore.

She needs money for maternity leave since Harsh is useless 

Good point. I was wondering why she is here when she needs to take rest ... 

I was also scared the way she was dancing with flat heels. Not that women can't dance during pregnancy in fact it's even good but knowing that she badly wanted to get pregnant I thought she would be careful twice more than any other woman. 

She was even hugging kissing dharam uncle no mask no social distance

She is careless and she is risking her child’s life by this I am sure she has enough money to sit n relax at home for a while. The way she is behaving now I can’t imagine how she will be with her child after it’s born 😔

Bharti should be extra careful and follow covid protocols

I did not know that she is pregnant ,there must security's which we cant see on the tvs as last year S K mentioned it at the beginning of the show that you must be thinking they are all here siting so closely but its not they were catching up by the camera s triks .

Originally posted by oyebollywood

She was even hugging kissing dharam uncle no mask no social distance

This was horrible; they should not have shown visitors performing any of this; at the very least, they should have shown guests following whatever social distancing they could in that setting.