Bigg Boss 15

I think Rakhi Sawant is not a contestant but part of creatives! - Page 3

meimo12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: I_Have_A_Spine

Yes, I thought so in BB14, and quite sure this time in BB15. Her tactics don't look real and don't even look strange, they look like well-calculated instructions from the production house. This is not only limited to BB15 but BB14 as well.

There are so many similarities between both seasons for her & she is doing random things exactly the same week-by-week pattern.

BB14 she started praising Rubina & Abhinav & ended the season with big fights with Rubina. BB15 she started being friends with Shamita & now hating her.

BB14 3 weeks before the finale she got Julie avatar, BB15 3 weeks before the finale she had a nightmare attack & went to the bathroom to mess up clothes.

BB14 she used to ask about people's relationships to make headlines & this time also she is doing that with Rashami.

BB14 she was spared of all her obnoxious behavior by makers & Salman Khan this time no difference.

BB14 she molested Abhinav Shukla & no action was taken.. this time I guess Umar's time is coming very soon.  

BB14 she was given chance to reduce price money ( give black money to Salman Khan & Manisha Sharma) this time I am sure the same will happen. 

We all know Salman gave 12 lc to her for her mother's treatment, so it's obvious she will do what makers tell her to do. She being sanchalak makes the show a scripted show. If tomorrow makers ask her to give immunity to Teja on Rohit Shetty's request, it will be very easy for makers to avoid any unfairness blames. 

I think Rakhi will come every season now, as part of the creatives running the show from inside. 

but she’s fine with Shamita now? Her target seems to be karan most of the time. I think this week they are just dragging the fair unfair topic to give exposure or for trp, idk. But her main aim seems to be demotivating karan apparently 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: meimo12

but she’s fine with Shamita now? Her target seems to be karan most of the time. I think this week they are just dragging the fair unfair topic to give exposure or for trp, idk. But her main aim seems to be demotivating karan apparently 

her script changes as per BBs planning she gets called inside the room and provided with agenda and literal lines/scripts. im surprised not many people have caught on to this. Also her sudden change towards Umar was also a setup by BB to give Umar more footage over Pratik and Devo. we all know now camera follows Rakhi so if u want to be seen u need to be with Rakhi

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

I don't like teja in bb15 but this doesn't reduce her hardwork which she did till now in all shows to reach here

She was real winner of kkk for me

Hadn't injury happened  she would have won show

meimo12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anna143

her script changes as per BBs planning she gets called inside the room and provided with agenda and literal lines/scripts. im surprised not many people have caught on to this. Also her sudden change towards Umar was also a setup by BB to give Umar more footage over Pratik and Devo. we all know now camera follows Rakhi so if u want to be seen u need to be with Rakhi

I’ve never understood how people are called in confession room or what for. Like no one talks about it in LF or we don’t see them going. But yea I’ve noticed she’s always shown in LF and also Bichukle. 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I’ve never understood how people are called in confession room or what for. Like no one talks about it in LF or we don’t see them going. But yea I’ve noticed she’s always shown in LF and also Bichukle. 

because they all are actors and they are getting paid to dance on BBs antics … they care about their pay cheque end of day 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

They dont show LF all the time, they cut scenes. Umar was heard saying how Rashmi goes to confession room, and Donal ousted karan and teja getting called too in thr beginning, im sure rakhi and devo get called too seeing thr changing behaviours.