.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

i cannot believe how psycho this woman is😈 now what will chandana say she was siding with the good for nothing mother of priyanka and now look what has happened. 

KAJOL! better fight back this time ENOUGH! anurag is not some naive player he made sure she signed the paper before him agreeing to her shitness and i bet anurag is gonna use that against that chudail priyanka when the time comes. UGH! i hate it how she was all over anurag and he pushed her away at times but that cheapo was stuck to anurag like a crazy glue🤬😡. 

What matter was how anurag held kajol's hand and brought her down with him and he clearly told the police priyanka is not his fiance. 

i really felt bad for both....anurag has to sacrifice for kajol and there kajol will sacrifice for him. anurag really hurt kajol and she was shocked and this might make her think he is at a crossroad so she is gonna make things easy for him but how? anurag is not gonna let her go EVER! nor should he bc priyanka is a psycho and she needs to be either killed off or in mental asylum. priyanka is gonna have to pay for what she did! KAJOL has to teach this cheapo a lesson for once. 

venom peoples are again talking against kajol WTF!  i am glad her family was siding with her this time. 

No phone call

No texting

No meeting 

No talking

each moment kajol gonna have to suffer anurag better make priyanka pay for all of them. kajol should kick her ass to jail! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savee12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

@shiva...Thanks for the snapshots..How much more emotional break down anjol will go through before their wedding..

It was obvious from the Dargah scene  that it will be another Rollercoaster  ride for them,when the person told kajol ups and down are there but its always true love that overcome all hurdles.. He told kajol to love Anurag from the heart and unconditionally..

Anurag loves kajol more than his life but yeah want to see this from kajol's side too..

Definitely it's time for kajol to fight back for Anurag and gets in that fierce avatar to confront Priyanka.. 

Hopefully this will be a closure of Priyanka track in the show and she lands either in a mental asylum or jail along with her.mother..

Let's see how this ends as saw some tit bits online and kajol once more says her famous line to Anurag..Its over and again back to DR Anurag..

I'm always told  don't go and find logic when watching serials and truly this one MU between Anjol is the most irrealistic and illogical thrown by creatives to viewers..

Anyways we do know they will back together and hopefully this ends this week itself..

Waiting to watch that sequence they shot outside Mumbai and I think it was some place in kolkatta..

Edited by Savee12 - 2 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

Sorry to say but this MU is the most pathetic and disgusting one I have seen so far in this show.

Completely childish and shitty ðŸ˜¡

Its pretty obvious that these makers are trying so hard to push for ratings, but instead they keep the viewers away with this type of bullshit content, becoz honestly viewers are fed up of this crap ðŸ˜¡

the same Priyanka shit, the same shitty dialogue by Kajol that its over, this whole Anurag blackmail crap.....nothing makes sense anymore.

They have clearly no damn idea how to write for a daily show and they have NO idea what the trust factor between couples is all about.

Slowly, but surely it becomes hard at least for me to digest Anurag & Kajol together...

And now its understandable why Colors TV is not promoting this stupid show anymore, becoz the makers themselves have ruined everything.

And to be frank , I find both Anurag & Kajol idiots....weirdos to the core🤬

Anurag could have clearly told Kajol in the hospital itself what was going on, becoz he was there alone with her and they could have figured this out together.

Is Anurag some sort of baby or idiot ??? How would Priyanka know that he met Kajol or told her anything ???

Kajol still has a trust issue, but I can somewhere understand her state of mind and why she did what she did, but some trust on him from her side was not too much asked....

I hope they wrap up this Priyanka shit by this week itself and start the new year with something new and something happy for AnJol.

Fans have been waiting to see their marriage for so long, but these damn makers are stretching this like a rubberband. And everything has an end some day, viewers patience too.

Savee12 thumbnail

Well it seems this plot is about the test of love for both anurag and kajol.

I saw Karan/ishita both in colors newyear celebration where all colors couples are there..

It's for sirf tum ishq ka imtihaan..

May be that's why this plot and a closure for Priyanka track..

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Savee12

Well it seems this plot is about the test of love for both anurag and kajol.

I saw Karan/ishita both in colors newyear celebration where all colors couples are there..

It's for sirf tum ishq ka imtihaan..

May be that's why this plot and a closure for Priyanka track..

Test of love for us remaining fans too...ahh folks we wont be meeting online in this forum for much longer 😥  

Savee12 thumbnail

The sirf tum mahaepisode will have all colors couples there which is on 31st Dec from 8 pm.

I saw kajol pic along with other female leads..

Saw karan pic on insta in white suit and met another actor from sasural simar ka..

It's a new year party in that show and theme is sirf tum ishq ka imtihaan..

Edited by Savee12 - 2 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail

The sirf tum mahaepisode will have all colors couples there which is on 31st Dec from 8 pm.

I saw kajol pic along with other female leads..

Saw karan pic on insta in white suit and met another actor from sasural simar ka..

It's a new year party in that show and theme is sirf tum ishq ka imtihaan..

I cannot wait to see this episode bc I am VD fan and I hope Karan and VD have their scene together and Kajol to

.Shiva. thumbnail

@shiva...Thanks for the snapshots..How much more emotional break down anjol will go through before their wedding..

It was obvious from the Dargah scene  that it will be another Rollercoaster  ride for them,when the person told kajol ups and down are there but its always true love that overcome all hurdles.. He told kajol to love Anurag from the heart and unconditionally..

Anurag loves kajol more than his life but yeah want to see this from kajol's side too..

Definitely it's time for kajol to fight back for Anurag and gets in that fierce avatar to confront Priyanka.. 

Hopefully this will be a closure of Priyanka track in the show and she lands either in a mental asylum or jail along with her.mother..

Let's see how this ends as saw some tit bits online and kajol once more says her famous line to Anurag..Its over and again back to DR Anurag..

I'm always told  don't go and find logic when watching serials and truly this one MU between Anjol is the most irrealistic and illogical thrown by creatives to viewers..

Anyways we do know they will back together and hopefully this ends this week itself..

Waiting to watch that sequence they shot outside Mumbai and I think it was some place in kolkatta..

Welcome! 

It’s time kajol seriously fight for anurag and for god sake no more REPEATED WORDS! ðŸ˜¡ Writers needs to get their shit together wth MU is this it makes no sense and it makes Kajol look like wtf moment I mean she knows priyanka is not the one yet she left anurag Hai what what ðŸ¤£ I am laughing bc I don’t know what to say anymore cvs seriously lost it. 

Well what makes me happy is that anurag is not gonna give up at all. This dude is a STUD above all ML as of now. He is not willing to let her go and never will. 

I will make another post on him begging her not to go