Ranveer Singh reacts to the massive response 83 is getting

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

You got to give it to him, he did all the hardwork so did the team, 

Maybe they erred with the promotions and releasing material at the right time, The film had such good songs but we hardly heard much about it.

JEETEGA JEETEGA at the theatre really did give goosebumps.

A film that Ranveer, Deepika and team will be proud of , I saw people crying, clapping and hooting for this film.

A better release date wouldve helped too. I am sure it will get a lot more love when it releases on OTT.

WOM is positive, Reviews are positive. but somehow with the omicron situation, Competition from Spiderman and other regional films it failed to do as well as expected.

All these PR articles about the extraordinary response will continue to come now that the film has flopped!

Originally posted by LegolasGondolin

Maybe they erred with the promotions and releasing material at the right time, The film had such good songs but we hardly heard much about it.

A film that Ranveer, Deepika and team will be proud of , I saw people crying, clapping and hooting for this film.

A better release date wouldve helped too. I am sure it will get a lot more love when it releases on OTT.

WOM is positive, Reviews are positive. but somehow with the omicron situation, Competition from Spiderman and other regional films it failed to do as well as expected.

Lol Christmas was the best release date

It's always funny when Bollywood tried to circle jerk itself into believing the film worked. Success party will follow shortly. It never works but they still keep doing it. 

Originally posted by LegolasGondolin

IHe was too good in that movie and most of the audience ( outside IF ofcourse ) and  non biased youtubers were really impressed with his performance .

Sometimes a good movie will not work and if one flop movie defines the actors place in Bollywood there will not be any stars in bollywood. 

Originally posted by McGorgeous

It's always funny when Bollywood tried to circle jerk itself into believing the film worked. Success party will follow shortly. It never works but they still keep doing it. 

Tumhari Sulu had a success party by another flop producer Dia Mirza at 1cr opening πŸ˜†

How come deepu hasn't thrown one by now..now that is more shocking than 83's numbers πŸ˜†

Originally posted by cougarTown

Tumhari Sulu had a success party by another flop producer Dia Mirza at 1cr opening πŸ˜†

How come deepu hasn't thrown one by now..now that is more shocking than 83's numbers πŸ˜†

Oh wait..she is waiting for Katrina's reception date to be out so she throws it at the exact same day πŸ€ͺ

I thought sports was popular thing