MaAn day ne humara MaAn rakh diya🥲🥲🤩😍

Posted: 2 years ago

I had the friends monologue running in my head when she told him about the magnets...'we know they know she knows' 😂😂 hands down the cutest sequence today🤭

Anuj and Anu still having their chai conversation..Anu defending mukku and easing Anuj was really sweet but Anuj never forgets about Anu in any given situation and I love that about him😍 the way he says 'I love mukku the most' but ' I love you the most too'..he dint flinch or even look away when he realized he said it again. This time both of them were not uncomfortable with the L word.. I think Anu will now be surprised if he dint keep saying this to her everyday😋 can someone plz clarify what earthly event she is waiting for to confess her feelings??🤔 I had mentioned in my post last week about the possibility of Anu drifting away from him as she doesnt want to be a thorn in the sibling love and Anuj beautifully eased that out today by asking 'tum mujhe chodke nahi jaoge na? Humesha mera saath rahoge'? Again a parallel to the park scene when Anu asks him the same assurance post confession🥰🥰

I loved the scene when a bike almost brushes past Anu while they walk back and Anuj immediately changes side to protect her..waaah🤩🤩

Its a dicey game at shah house- Mal and V are making serious business decisions while shah family semi circle banake are watching their banter. Pakhi and Mal are soul sisters now but Kavya wants to rip  Mal's soul apart🤭uska insecurity ka side business jaari hai and am sorry but Kavya's one liners are charmless, unfunny and irritating to say the least. Can someone shut her up and change her expressions was my mind voice the entire time😖😖😤😤 Mal and V have a disagreement of opinion and sort it out with a die roll😑😑 and you guys know where the 50 lac is dumped! Oh and Toshu no longer works at the cafe. Just as we predicted, he will join their business now. So Toshu, V, Mal, Anuj and Anu all will share workspace😂😂😂 am getting my unlimited supply of popcorn ready🤣🤣

Anu is fidgeting with the magnets while working and Anuj so lovingly looks at her. Our thaadne wala kapadia is back😛😛 she teases her of being a 'Chumbak chor' and they have this Kuch kuch hotha hai SRK-Kajol wala banter and she reveals how she knows he is original chumbak chor😆😆🙈🙉🙊

Anuj brings his mukku's fav charms to decorate her cabin and he is concerned with Mukku chosing V as her partner. Anu wants him to share the 'why'..we will hopefully know more about it tomorrow..

Precap- Anuj is shocked at Mal transferring 50 lacs to V and now he has to answer Mukku what exactly is his problem with V..while all 3 of them are staring down at him..Aaalll theee bessst beta😂😂

Verdict- a very good episode. It felt good after witnessing some lazy writing last week.. I also felt there was a lot of foreshadowing for some future plots. My brain overthinks which i cant do much about but besides that did anyone else feel same?

1. SaNan having an argument coz he feels mr shah is right this time and Nandini feels for K. Will they end up having differences or this was just a one off thingy?

2. Baa says humare liye 50 lacs bahut badi rakhm hai..kuch hogaya toh something and camera zooms in on K. Will she sabotage their partnership?

3. Anuj asking Anu to never leave him and go no matter what, will she ever be at those crossroads??

If you guys found anything fishy, do share your thought below😇😇

Fav moment- when Anuj shows Anu a framed pic of him and Mal and fishes out another empty frame..Anu asks yeh empty kyun hai..kiski photo hogi and he smiles and says patha nahi dhekenge..Maan that was some smooth flirting!!🤩🤩🤩😍😍😘😘 and she blushes like an apple on tree😂😂

Happy week ahead peeps🤗🤗

Edited by sunshine36 - 2 years ago

Cutest things first, serious thoughts next and silly stuff in last…that’s how I want to proceed today😀

Cutest, of course our Chumbak Chors, MaAn 🥰🥰🥰🥰 ….itne cute toh 4 years bhi nahi honge jitne double 4, 44 years hoke bhi yeh hai… Anuj comes in office and sees Anu busy working at the same time playing with the magnets…He teases her chumbak chor and she protests🤣🤣 To divert topic, she says she has cc Ed email to him and Anuj again goes ahead with Chumbak chor as full form for CC. She had enough and calls him chumbak chor as she knows he stole her chumbak while in college….things get kind of intense but Anu manages in time. A cute scene🥰 

One thing I noticed is the sense of belongingness she feels when it comes to his things… though it was hers but it’s Anuj’s magnet now…but after accepting him in her life, she chooses to exert belongingness in small things like magnet or bigger issues like his thoughts n decisions. She wants to be part of it all. 

With that, let me move to serious thoughts 💭… The communication game b/w MaAn is just like the ppl involved- simple and straight forward- direct dil se. Anu starts with her thoughts on Mukku and helping Anuj not feel guilty. Anuj expresses that Anu and Mukku both are equally important to him and one can replace other….He loves Mukku the most and then continues to Anu, looking straight in eyes that he loves her the most too… He requests her to never leave him ever…and she will never come in between the siblings. I love how Anuj prioritizes both the ladies in his life and he knows to balance it too. Anu would never think of stepping back in the relationship as Anuj has given all the emotional security needed without Anu asking…. 

Again another scene that stood out was while MaAn were walking back, a biker passes little closer to Anu but Anuj post that moves towards road side or rather making Anu safe…. Him protecting her is his instinct be it physically or emotionally. She may need it or not….but he is always there..that’s what matters. Beautiful it was those unsaid moments for me 😍😍😍 

Now for silly stuff, the Shahs are so used to semicircle fights that they sit and watch Vanika work in semicircle …Abbe sab velle hai kya 😲…no cafe, no school, no office …what were they doing… Aur Vanika ke liye I have no comments … aise business chalta toh hum bhi try kar lete hai🤣🤣

Precap - Wapas AnKu in loggerheads over 50 lac transfer… I don’t blame Anuj, after all his hard earned money bas aise hi transfer kar liya. Anyway not predicting much for now.

Edited by arya212002 - 2 years ago

Thank you dear!! 

The answer to your questions - 

1. Appears to be a foundation for a rift down the lane 

2. Yes

3. Yes!

Somehow, I am not very happy with Malvika's track so far. I hope the story gets back on track. If not, I am afraid AK's charm may not last long!

My favourite part was tumhe rokh ne ka abhi haq nahi mere pass... What do you mean by Abhi nahi hai kapadiya shaab kehthe hai ummeed nahi hai par dil mein Armaan sajaake baita hai humare ladka..😜 these little nuisance I liked the most❤️

Originally posted by sunshine36

Aaj sandwich nahi hua..😂

I tried my best…but u got it this time 🤣🤣🤣
But I will keep my attempts going on…kal pakka I will sandwich it 🤣🤣🤣

Btw, did anyone feel disappointed with Kinjal today? 

Toshu got job aise hi …no interview no nothing…Bekaar mein Kangana Bollywood mein nepotism nepotism chilla rahi hai…yahan Shah house mein toh kabse chal rahi hai..seriously this guy didn’t move a tinka and he lands at job in Rakhi’s office first now at his dad’s office…kya kismat hai ….abbe kaun se din kya khaa ke paida hua tha that opportunity fall on his feet. 

Today Kinju baby was say thank you to papa…WTH, I know her mom had no so good intentions but some days back Kinju gave a lecture na…try to find something on your own …ab kahan gaya woh 🙄

Edited by arya212002 - 2 years ago

Guess even the writers played dice game while writing her character....'if its a 2, mental health issues, if its 6 she needs to be fixed'😂😂arrey wah that rhymed

Yes that was sexy moment too..he stressed on that Abhi looking at Anu to see if she reacts and she was so cool with it. I am telling you Anuj ko patha woh bandha abhi tease kar raha hai😂😂

Originally posted by sunshine36

Guess even the writers played dice game while writing her character....'if its a 2, mental health issues, if its 6 she needs to be fixed'😂😂arrey wah that rhymed

🤣🤣🤣