Bigg Boss 15

Daily new torture by tejran again

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

https://youtu.be/Sz015gNFZwQ

Karan's proposal to tejasswi πŸ˜‚. How much more torture we are supposed to get because of tejran. I'm tired now. This two people never realize how toxic they are to each other. After this much fights, they still don't figure out things. Anyway guys I shared this promo, please watch and suffer as I did. If you are a solo tejasswi or karan fan, sending strength to you from me and if you're tejran fan ( don't think in this forum we have any) celebrate the ship has sailed and enjoy now because out though this ship is going to sink.  Even if they have some feelings for each other, anyone who watched them knows the zero understanding they have for each other. Bullshit weekend ka vaar, nothing interesting.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Sab Tv ke liye drama hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ inka pyaar kya hai duniya samaj gayi πŸ˜† 

PS: BB ab trophy dede bete ya bahu mein se ek ko and torture end kareπŸ€”πŸ˜†

Edited by riddhan - 2 years ago
smanchik thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

https://youtu.be/Sz015gNFZwQ

Karan's proposal to tejasswi πŸ˜‚. How much more torture we are supposed to get because of tejran. I'm tired now. This two people never realize how toxic they are to each other. After this much fights, they still don't figure out things. Anyway guys I shared this promo, please watch and suffer as I did. If you are a solo tejasswi or karan fan, sending strength to you from me and if you're tejran fan ( don't think in this forum we have any) celebrate the ship has sailed and enjoy now because out though this ship is going to sink.  Even if they have some feelings for each other, anyone who watched them knows the zero understanding they have for each other. Bullshit weekend ka vaar, nothing interesting.

This is just gonna be Gauhar and Kushal part 2. They had fights, tho their understanding was a bit better in the show they called it off 6 months later. This might be the case here as well! 

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: smanchik

This is just gonna be Gauhar and Kushal part 2. They had fights, tho their understanding was a bit better in the show they called it off 6 months later. This might be the case here as well! 

unmein atleast pyaar tha, yaha wo bhi nahi haiπŸ˜†

nandu88 thumbnail

Seriously fed up ... I feel bad for other contestants what the crap, Is this a reality show? splitsvilla looks much better than this.

Originally posted by: nandu88

Seriously fed up ... I feel bad for other contestants what the crap, Is this a reality show? splitsvilla looks much better than this.

This makes me question that why is this show on air.

Originally posted by: riddhan

unmein atleast pyaar tha, yaha wo bhi nahi haiπŸ˜†

It's too hard to believe. Atleast act little interested.

AngelAura thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thank you for giving me a reason to skip the episode to avoid this torture today πŸ˜†

After all this horrible behaviour of his the last two weeks, this guy looks so fake in this proposal scene🀒, him enacting these filmy dialouge is giving so much of fake vibes, god just wrap this up soon

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I am not anymore the fave of Karan thanks to Tejran.

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

How come anyone find them interested πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„? Like really? Even when they speak to each other with these stupid cheesy dialogues, I feel to curl back at the cringe... Man... And their gooey eyes at each other like a teenage kids is utmost epic nonsense 😬