ShiVi SS- THE JOURNEY (Epilogue added)- completed

Posted: 2 years ago

Hello everyone,

This is the first time I am attempting a short-story on Raavi and Shiva. It will have around 4-5 chapters.

I have always written story on the current track but this is the first time, I am making an attempt on a story starting with pre-wedding track. The story is in line with what happened in the show but it has my interpretation.

Hope you will like it and please do leave your feedback.

Enjoy 😊

Chapter-1) Dear Diary

Raavi and Shiva have been friends/ foes since grade 3 when Raavi came to Somnath to live with her maasi. She always felt a connection with the whole Pandya family. She loved the bond that all of them shared. Her parents’ death taught her the value of family, love; the love that Gautam Dhara showered on her and the little kids made her feel attached to them and the whole family. For her, Pandya family is an ideal family, they can never be wrong. She made that image of Pandya family in her head.

It has been 12 years since she met them, her love for that family only grew. The relationship that she shared with the family did not change much.

Now, she was going to attend University for her post-graduation. She had planned her life carefully. She always knew whom she is going to marry, the guy who has been her friend but also her saviour. She opened her diary to write her feelings which was a ritual for her.

Dear diary,

I am on cloud nine today. I finally got admission in Masters. It would be so good for my career. I am pretty sure he is going to be super supportive of my career choices. He always had my back, has always supported me and saved me. Oh God, it is his birthday in a few days, I need to confess. I so badly want to enjoy the whole “dating” phase in my life. I know he is a little shy in expressing himself but I am sure, he shares what I feel. I can see it in his eyes. He is going to be mine, soon.

Closing her diary, she closed her eyes to imagine how she is going to confess what is in her heart since she first met the Pandya family.

She got ready to go to the Pandya house. She wore his favourite colour kurti with a small bindi on her forehead; her jhumkis made her look ethereal. She was looking straight out of a fairy tale in the anarkali suit that she was wearing. 

Today is the day, I am going to tell you what is in my heart since I first saw you.” She took a resolve before leaving the house.

The moment she was about to step out, her maasi called her.

Maasi, what is it that is so important that cannot wait?”

Get a few things from the store now that you are going out.” Raavi rolled her eyes but suddenly, it clicked to her that she can go to the store and meet him there.

Okay. Fine.”

She was about to enter the shop when she ended up colliding with a bike and when she looked up, she knew who it could be even though he was wearing a helmet. It was none other than her nemesis, Shiva.

You can’t even ride a bike properly and your attitude touches the sky.” 

“I know how to ride that is why you are breathing. If it were someone else, you would have been long gone”

Just then, she looked at her dress, it was all muddy. 

Oh God, you spoiled the dress.” Her voice was filled with tears while saying this.

The moment you wore it, it was spoiled. As it is, you look like a nightmare in black.” 

“I am in a hurry. I need to talk to Dhara di. Give me the things from the list, then I will go to your house.”

Dhara di is not at the house, she is out with Gaumbi to meet that girl.”

“Which girl?”

“The one Dev wants to marry. I do not know much about that and do not ask me.”

Raavi’s heart broke into many pieces the moment she heard that. She did not hear what Shiva said after that. She just left from there.

The moment she entered Prafulla’s house, she saw Dhara there with Gautam. She tried to hide her tears and asked them what they are doing here.

We are here to ask for the hand of the girl who is going to be a part of the Pandya house very soon.”

It took a few minutes for Raavi to comprehend everything. A bright smile made its way on her lips when she understood what Dhara is doing here.

You mean…I…am…going…to…be…” Raavi was unable to complete the sentence and was taking pause after every word.

She just saw Dhara nodding her head and they hugged each other.

For Raavi, it was the first step towards becoming Raavi Pandya, Raavi Dev Pandya and for Dhara, it was all the confirmation she needed for her to become Raavi Shiva Pandya.

———————————-

Thank you for reading 😊

Edited by Scribble19 - 2 years ago

Nice start.

Can't wait for the next update

Interesting!! Waiting for next part!! ❤️

wowowowowowwwwwwwww can't waitttttttttt

I was on edge till i read the last line twice and thrice oh my god this is going to be amazing for sure 💗💗😍😍

Raavi Shiva Pandya sounds soo good.

Sanchi🤗 you know I am a fan of your writing. I am so excited to read your SS and this first chapter was all ❤️

Oh my! misunderstanding right at the beginning😆 Hope it is cleared soon and Taavi indeed comes to know that she is marrying Shiva and Dev 😆

Anyway, introduction, build up all the characters, Pandya parivar was all perfect❤️

Looking forward to the next chapter soon😃

OHH THE CONFUSION OH DEAR LORDDDD

Cant wait!