Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SgtBond007 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Journey95

Can't believe Katrina is still relevant..such a shit actress yet popular for so long. She even ruined her face so she isn't even attractive anymore lol

I wish instead Aishwarya, Rani, Preity etc. remained more relevant

She has a excellent track record on the box office. So producers keep signing her maybe as a lucky charm or something

SgtBond007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

do u think acting in regional movies is actually a decline in a career!  What an insult to the regional movies ! From when Bollywood became the Indian cinema and other languages became language..if I am not wrong even Hindi is a regional language spoken in few places!!more than Hindi cinemas it was other language movies that bring glory to Indian cinemas

If anything doing a film with Vijay S will only add to Katrina's filmography!

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tede_naina

praised when? Where she was praised cuz she looked estella's part but was ripped apart for her acting especially her "knorr" 

She received praise for movies like new york,maid,znmd,zero and bharat and fitoor is not one among them

What movie is maid?

And she was hardly there in New York..don't get the praise there..just coz you wear less makeup used to translate to acting better back in those days..

NL..APKGK..ZNMD..MBKD..Zero & Bharat are her most acclaimed performances and she shone bright in all of these.

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Katrina Kaif India's No. 1 Heroine

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sriram Raghavan is a brilliant brilliant writer director!

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

do u think acting in regional movies is actually a decline in a career!  What an insult to the regional movies ! From when Bollywood became the Indian cinema and other languages became language..if I am not wrong even Hindi is a regional language spoken in few places!!more than Hindi cinemas it was other language movies that bring glory to Indian cinemas

Well said!! To me the more movies an actor does in a variety of genres, languages, the more stories, cultures are experienced by both the actors and the audience. And not to forget the more such experiences the better the actor becomes. 
Recently some said south language movies are so good, because THEY respect culture. And I said all languages have good and bad cinema, there is no they and us in India. We are bound by a country and love all of our languages,

Originally posted by: cougarTown

What movie is maid?

And she was hardly there in New York..don't get the praise there..just coz you wear less makeup used to translate to acting better back in those days..

NL..APKGK..ZNMD..MBKD..Zero & Bharat are her most acclaimed performances and she shone bright in all of these.

I am sorry I forgot what I typed there I think maid was a typo

@BOLD i agree ðŸ¤£

I am not talking about actual performance, my comment was based only on the reviews I read cuz I haven't seen NY