3 weeks enough of TejRan please show Contestants

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Just 3 weeks left for show Grand Finale and BB Team is wasting more screen space n time on TejRan. Can you please now spare us torture and give contestants performances more like Umar Karan Pratik Nishant Shamita Rashami such good star cast and they don’t give importance to them and show us their winning spirits and concentration of tasks n show πŸ€”

What is am watching ? Couple drama with songs being played in the back ground promos being on it πŸ˜² is it Really Biggboss ? Why wasting such good cast seriously πŸ€ͺ

Edited by saaniakh - 2 years ago

I fast forwarded every time tejran is on screen. Kundra is just a waste of space ...completely gone nikamma.

when rashmi advised Kundra not to be close to Nishant as he betrayed him before her intention is to improve kundras game. But kk thought rashmi is trying to bring differences in their friendship. Same with Teja, all rashmi wanted is Kundra to stand up for himself but Kundra began to untrust her. Looks like nobody can help kk. No wonder now rashmi is against kk too. Thanks to kk that Umar lost his vip just because of kk bringing Nishant to team. Now kk is leading because of umar.

I skip all of their scenes 

Originally posted by SriRani

I fast forwarded every time tejran is on screen. Kundra is just a waste of space ...completely gone nikamma.

when rashmi advised Kundra not to be close to Nishant as he betrayed him before her intention is to improve kundras game. But kk thought rashmi is trying to bring differences in their friendship. Same with Teja, all rashmi wanted is Kundra to stand up for himself but Kundra began to untrust her. Looks like nobody can help kk. No wonder now rashmi is against kk too. Thanks to kk that Umar lost his vip just because of kk bringing Nishant to team. Now kk is leading because of umar.

BCOS of Umar is a bit too much dear. Umar's game had an existence n became relevant bcos of Karan making him his priority n openly telling ppl abt it. And not too forget he became caption all thanks to Karan  sacrificing n making a brilliant strategy to make him win contendership. 

The way Karan played last 2 days, if he did it all along nobody wud even be able to come close as his competition. Best in task, best in logics and best in arguments 

I so agree Tejran is ruining it n also Karan's ability to play the game freely with all passion. In wkv again asked u r insecure of Teja etc basically asking him to make her win next time and easily gift TTF, like seriously total nonsense. 

Originally posted by Amy07

BCOS of Umar is a bit too much dear. Umar's game had an existence n became relevant bcos of Karan making him his priority n openly telling ppl abt it. And not too forget he became caption all thanks to Karan  sacrificing n making a brilliant strategy to make him win contendership. 

The way Karan played last 2 days, if he did it all along nobody wud even be able to come close as his competition. Best in task, best in logics and best in arguments 

Karan doesn't need anyone to lead in this game. He was the star then and he is a star now. As much as I like Umar but there's no way that Karan is leading because of UmarπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

I agree with this absolutely πŸ˜”