Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prachi1967 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Hahaha.....dekhte hai umeed hai Jijaji kuch toh karenge.....umeed pe duniya kayam hai......waise humari umeed creative ne thodi hai.....ab toh mujhe braclet se umeed hai

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I hope they don't bring another character in this mess...this whole wedding is already complicated.. I don't want to add any tadka by bring new male lead for akshara....

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Abhimanyu said meri jaan to Akshara?? This has my whole heart! 

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

I hope they don't bring another character in this mess...this whole wedding is already complicated.. I don't want to add any tadka by bring new male lead for akshara....

I had initially thought Manish would bring a guy for Akshara but with truth revelation promo I doubt that will happen 

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: India_TV

jab tilak ki baat aaye..she thought the rishta is for her...koi clear baat hui nahi thi...and when Birla parivaar and arohi mentioned it is for arohi, she thought she had wrong signs...which is quite likely...as waqt hi kitna hua tha and no clear communication

during tilak, when Abhi clearly mentioned that he loves Akshra, it would have been difficult for her to say yes...uski bahan ka event hai and its all confusing...so she kept quiet...again quite a scenario to underrated

she wanted to tell abhi that she too loves him...but was emotionally blackmailed by arohi...to top it up,...there was no chance of one to one communication with abhi...he directly took het to his house...this was abhi's stupidity...he should have made an effort ki what made her stay quiet during the tilak..

she was emotionally blackmailed by arohi, the family person that she is, she can do anything for her family's happiness....this has been conveyed right at the start and abhi knows it well too...to arohi kuch kar leti, if she said yes, she said no to abhi...

after that, she kept her stand...as she saw that birlas and goenkas ka relation was so fragile, harsh was very harsh to her...kis basis per haan karti? 

Abhi and akshu ke circumstances are different

akshu loves her family and her family is her prioority..uske liye kuch bhi

abhi loves his mom and she is her prority..unke liye uch bhi

dono ne wohi kiya.... akshu rejected abhi (for her family) and abhi proposed arohi (for his mom).... the difference is Abhi 1 hi tha and akshu rejected him...but shaadi ke liye ladkiyan aur bhi thi..sirf arohi nahi...abhi could have agreed to marry any one else except arohi...

also, this is a triangle with akshu-abhi and arohi, so akshu was in a dilemma and she rejected abhi....Abhi though not a very huge fan of his family...agar yeh traingle akshu-abh-neil ke beech hota, to kya abhi hansi  khushi accept kar leta akshu ko?

circumstances are very difficult for akshu...with her love for family coupled with her selfless nature she is a a very difficult situation and with almost no fault of hers.....

OMG I was trying to avoid this conversation for a week now. Shit! Here we go!

I do not understand that why is it Abhimanyu's responsibility to understand? He has done possibly everything for her. He still even after everything protects and defends her at every moment. He has fought for her and with her for her. He has anger issues, yes. He is impulsive yes, But Akshara is also not perfect. She is easily emotionally fooled by Aarohi, which is not good quality. What good is coming out of this sacrifice? Akshara has to take responsibility for her actions, it can not always be either Aarohi's,Abhi's or Family's fault. She making those decisions. She is choosing to be quiet. She has to take the onus for that decision. 

When she takes the decision to break his heart for the sake of her family she is right but when he agrees to marry Aarohi for his mom he is wrong just because it's her sister? His mother whom he loves a lot wants her to marry Aarohi so why does that make him wrong because it makes Akshara's heart hurt. Well, when she refused him it hurt his heart too. 

Wait for a second and back up a little, Akshara wants them married. She wants Abhimanyu to marry Aarohi, according to her, they are perfect for each other. 

I personally believe in equality in relationships and taking responsibility for your actions. They are both wrong or they are both right. The blame falls equally on both of them so please stop bashing one of them. 

Prachi1967 thumbnail

I like jijaji in white 🤍

Originally posted by: 2TheMoonAndBack

Blues yaar i actually cried with them today. Hc made me cry!! Did you see his face!!!! He was holding back throughout until they both laid on his bed and let the tears fall freely. The dream was os besutiful. 

I also loved that paper wala scene where akshu tries to snatch it away and he doesnt lrt her for a long time. It was so cute

that struggle of the paper was a reflection of their relationship.

Originally posted by: 2TheMoonAndBack

Probably the only time when i wouldnt mind you going offline. Can we expect tou to post it tomorrow?😳

I am still here, Raita Faila Diya Maine Aaj. 

Prachi1967 thumbnail

I don't want anyone between jijaji nd Akshara

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Prachi1967

Hahaha.....dekhte hai umeed hai Jijaji kuch toh karenge.....umeed pe duniya kayam hai......waise humari umeed creative ne thodi hai.....ab toh mujhe braclet se umeed hai

non living things zyada bharose mand saabit ho rahe hain...😂