Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

What good is her selflessness to anyone. She is not doing anyone any favors. Abhi will  always love her and she him in turn these two can't assure Aarohi's happiness.

When Arjun at the beginning of the battle refused to fight as it was his family he was fighting against Krishna has said to him that Arjun's sacrifice will bring more destruction than the betterment of the people. A sacrifice that does not benefit the people around you is not a sacrifice but your own selfishness, especially when you have the ability to make things better for everyone. 

jab tilak ki baat aaye..she thought the rishta is for her...koi clear baat hui nahi thi...and when Birla parivaar and arohi mentioned it is for arohi, she thought she had wrong signs...which is quite likely...as waqt hi kitna hua tha and no clear communication

during tilak, when Abhi clearly mentioned that he loves Akshra, it would have been difficult for her to say yes...uski bahan ka event hai and its all confusing...so she kept quiet...again quite a scenario to underrated

she wanted to tell abhi that she too loves him...but was emotionally blackmailed by arohi...to top it up,...there was no chance of one to one communication with abhi...he directly took het to his house...this was abhi's stupidity...he should have made an effort ki what made her stay quiet during the tilak..

she was emotionally blackmailed by arohi, the family person that she is, she can do anything for her family's happiness....this has been conveyed right at the start and abhi knows it well too...to arohi kuch kar leti, if she said yes, she said no to abhi...

after that, she kept her stand...as she saw that birlas and goenkas ka relation was so fragile, harsh was very harsh to her...kis basis per haan karti? 

Abhi and akshu ke circumstances are different

akshu loves her family and her family is her prioority..uske liye kuch bhi

abhi loves his mom and she is her prority..unke liye uch bhi

dono ne wohi kiya.... akshu rejected abhi (for her family) and abhi proposed arohi (for his mom).... the difference is Abhi 1 hi tha and akshu rejected him...but shaadi ke liye ladkiyan aur bhi thi..sirf arohi nahi...abhi could have agreed to marry any one else except arohi...

also, this is a triangle with akshu-abhi and arohi, so akshu was in a dilemma and she rejected abhi....Abhi though not a very huge fan of his family...agar yeh traingle akshu-abh-neil ke beech hota, to kya abhi hansi  khushi accept kar leta akshu ko?

circumstances are very difficult for akshu...with her love for family coupled with her selfless nature she is a a very difficult situation and with almost no fault of hers.....

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Chalo I am off to writing now and leaving you guys with this. I will though pop in and out, Ab tumahre hawale Abhira Saathiyo

2TheMoonAndBack thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chalo I am off to writing now and leaving you guys with this. I will though pop in and out, Ab tumahre hawale Abhira Saathiyo

Probably the only time when i wouldnt mind you going offline. Can we expect tou to post it tomorrow?😳

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Here I am again, against my better judgment when I should be writing the TS. I promise this time I will keep it short.

Abhimanyu and Akshara did not say a single word to each other in today's episode, not even in the dream sequence. Yet, they somehow managed to convey all the emotions. So here is my interpretation of their silent conversation today. 

When he started the Aarti for Ganesh Pooja, he turned to look at Akhsu as if saying, "Here we go my love," As if giving her one more chance to stop him, accept him. With Gaja Nana in the BGM he taunted her again looking sideways to her one more time. Akshara noticed, understood and not being able to take the pain just closed her eyes. 

When he saw Akshara's name on the card, he turned to her saying, "Take the hint my love, even god wants us together."

He takes her name in his hand, wanting to keep it with him just like he wants to keep her with him forever and she snatched it out of his hand just like she always breaks his heart. 

He is so angry at her yet, he protected her wish and wished that her wish comes true. And then everyone wonders why is he my favorite.

And that "Meri Jaan, meri toh shaadi karva rahi ho, lekin apna socha hai?" That look on Akshara's face was priceless. Am I sensing a future track after the truth reveal? Mujshe Dosti Korege way- he will demand that she marry someone else too in the same mandap for he will leave aarohi standing alone on mandap. Why should he sacrifice alone?

And that dream sequence is something I can not get over. There was not a single emotion that was not portrayed there. UFF! My heart softened for Akshu a little bit today. The bracelet is back with Abhimanyu. I really wish that he had caught her snooping in his room. 

Lets see what tomorrow brings, My babies did ganesh sthapana for their wedding. 

@ bold yeh kab hua ??? I didn’t see that dialogue.

Oh God is saw the episode in a hurry that I could not even catch the nuances😭

I will go see one more time and come

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: India_TV

jab tilak ki baat aaye..she thought the rishta is for her...koi clear baat hui nahi thi...and when Birla parivaar and arohi mentioned it is for arohi, she thought she had wrong signs...which is quite likely...as waqt hi kitna hua tha and no clear communication

during tilak, when Abhi clearly mentioned that he loves Akshra, it would have been difficult for her to say yes...uski bahan ka event hai and its all confusing...so she kept quiet...again quite a scenario to underrated

she wanted to tell abhi that she too loves him...but was emotionally blackmailed by arohi...to top it up,...there was no chance of one to one communication with abhi...he directly took het to his house...this was abhi's stupidity...he should have made an effort ki what made her stay quiet during the tilak..

she was emotionally blackmailed by arohi, the family person that she is, she can do anything for her family's happiness....this has been conveyed right at the start and abhi knows it well too...to arohi kuch kar leti, if she said yes, she said no to abhi...

after that, she kept her stand...as she saw that birlas and goenkas ka relation was so fragile, harsh was very harsh to her...kis basis per haan karti? 

Abhi and akshu ke circumstances are different

akshu loves her family and her family is her prioority..uske liye kuch bhi

abhi loves his mom and she is her prority..unke liye uch bhi

dono ne wohi kiya.... akshu rejected abhi (for her family) and abhi proposed arohi (for his mom).... the difference is Abhi 1 hi tha and akshu rejected him...but shaadi ke liye ladkiyan aur bhi thi..sirf arohi nahi...abhi could have agreed to marry any one else except arohi...

also, this is a triangle with akshu-abhi and arohi, so akshu was in a dilemma and she rejected abhi....Abhi though not a very huge fan of his family...agar yeh traingle akshu-abh-neil ke beech hota, to kya abhi hansi  khushi accept kar leta akshu ko?

circumstances are very difficult for akshu...with her love for family coupled with her selfless nature she is a a very difficult situation and with almost no fault of hers.....

Both are put in same emotional blackmail by their loved ones. So they agreed to do it for them. Manjari has to see what her son wants not what Harsh wants. Abhira love is there in hearts and time and again it's shown to all of us but family are stupids to take it.If it was different girl Ak could have ran to chose him so they put Arohi through Manjari. So if truth is out also both can understand their situations were similar. There is no scope of bashing each other. Arohi has to back out amidst of all these and if Abhi exposes truth of Arohi , Ak truth should come out that she loves him orelse he will go in flow . That adoption paper in between files has to do some magic orekse Arohi wont back out. Let her throw him thinking he is adopted one or let him be adopted one as Manjari is all of lies till now. Abhis trust on his mom will break this way. 

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

@ bold yeh kab hua ??? I didn’t see that dialogue.

Oh God is saw the episode in a hurry that I could not even catch the nuances😭

I will go see one more time and come

In living room when Manjiri came back to Akshara there was a recorded voice Alarm by Abhi for Manjiri 

Meri Jaan meri toh shadi kara di apne bare main kuch socha hai? 

And asked her to take care and take her medicines on time. 

Prachi1967 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Dekho kuch bhi ho...but I m enjoying abhira love story.....u know opposite attract.....abhi is never attracted to physical appearance...voice,pain,nd her chulbhula nature not so mature type....that attracts him towards Akshara.... I don't know kaun sahi kaun galat I m enjoying every phase weather it's move on couple nd normal normal....nd we all know end game is abhira.....just carry ur tissue box to cry with them....nd for laughs...I don't know..... every one has different opinions some people blame abhimanyu for its nature...nd some like it.....But I m not thinking πŸ€” anything ...i will do chugli of Jijaji with u all..... don't worry.....6:00am ka koi fayda toh ho.......god give jijaji some mind......🧐🧐🧐😜😜😜😜

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

I can feel Akshu Harshad said in interview people who care for everyone around them tends to suffer more and that's suitable for Akshara she is thinking about everyone except herself. 

ishq_vibes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I agree  ready with uβœ‹

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Prachi1967

Dekho kuch bhi ho...but I m enjoying abhira love story.....u know opposite attract.....abhi is never attracted to physical appearance...voice,pain,nd her chulbhula nature not so mature type....that attracts him towards Akshara.... I don't know kaun sahi kaun galat I m enjoying every phase weather it's move on couple nd normal normal....nd we all know end game is abhira.....just carry ur tissue box to cry with them....nd for laughs...I don't know..... every one has different opinions some people blame abhimanyu for its nature...nd some like it.....But I m not thinking πŸ€” anything ...i will do chugli of Jijaji with u all..... don't worry.....6:00am ka koi fayda toh ho.......god give jijaji some mind......🧐🧐🧐😜😜😜😜

@ Bold:

Amen

bahut zaroori hai....πŸ˜‚

dil diya hai brain bhi de de aye bhagwan abhi ko.....

πŸ˜‚