Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Niharika chouksey- nishtha birla interview - she is abhira supporter

borntorule12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

We got in touch with the really cute Niharika Chouksey, in a candid conversation with Tellychakkar, she shared about her character, favourite Jodi and more in the show. 

Tell me about your journey in Yeh Rishta till now? 

Ads by 

There are a lot of positive vibes on the set, we have already become a big family. The journey has been great till now. Talking about my character, I was informed that in the beginning, they shall build the chemistry of the three protagonists in the show. Till now Nishtha's character has been quite close to her brothers. Going ahead I am waiting to see what could unfold with her character in the show. 

You have 3 brothers in the show, who are you closest to?

Harshad is usually busy, but when we have our time, it is always filled with fun and laughter. All the three brothers are close to me but I would say that Neeraj is the closest to me. I spend most of my time with him. 

How are you planning to celebrate Christmas? 

I have taken a break for a project, I wouldn't be celebrating Christmas with the team but I will miss them for the festival. 

Who are you rooting for Abhi Akshara or Abhi Aarohi? 

I am very excited about the marriage track, I am really looking forward to this. I am rooting for Akshara and Abhimanyu. Aarohi and Neil would look great together I feel. We should leave Abhi and Akshu together as AbhiRa. 

Source : tellychakkar

Edited by hinz - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

She knows the real couple and how cutely she promoted Neil Aarohi... 

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Everyone knows AbhiRa is the endgame. Channel , makers are also promoting AbhiRa. Toh koi Abhimanyu and Aarohi ko kyun promote karega ? 🤣🤣