Saali Aadhi Gharwali :/ - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Fearless_Lover

I agree 

I am also finding it very boring to watch Jija Sali romance.🤣🤣

Janiye janiye khel rahe hai dono barish main 🤢🤣🤣 aur yeh Ladki hamesha girti kyu hai cant she walk straight 🤣

Whatever bad will happens to Arohi will be hes luck and her own karma. 

Totally agree on ur point of Luck n Karma but yeh dono Akshu par hi aayenge. Knowing Arohi she'll not blame Abhi she'll attack poor Akshu. Even in Tilak Abhi said he loves Akshu she blamed Akshu for impressing him 😭  

Originally posted by Ekahriz

Unintentional and all teek hai. Accidents ho jaat hai. That i understand. But what is this romantic BGM? 🤣

Vahi toh, that made me mad n even the waist wala scene they focussed on it🤢 Kuch bhi karte hain pagal log.🤔 

Atleast Shaadi tod do aur phir kuch bhi karo, par aise nahi ....

Originally posted by aishapl013

Vahi toh, that made me mad n even the waist wala scene they focussed on it🤢 Kuch bhi karte hain pagal log.🤔 

Atleast Shaadi tod do aur phir kuch bhi karo, par aise nahi ....

all the while with AKSHU holding a LIFE SIZE CARD which says ABHIMANYU WEDS AAROHI 

I LOVE THE TWISTED IRONY 🤪

Originally posted by apacs

all the while with AKSHU holding a LIFE SIZE CARD which says ABHIMANYU WEDS AAROHI 

I LOVE THE TWISTED IRONY 🤪

Banner bhi lagaye phir bhi nahi dikhega usse, Feeling Blind ho gaya hain voh.

I agree 

I am also finding it very boring to watch Jija Sali romance.🤣🤣

Janiye janiye khel rahe hai dono barish main 🤢🤣🤣 aur yeh Ladki hamesha girti kyu hai cant she walk straight 🤣

Whatever bad will happens to Arohi will be hes luck and her own karma. 

Aaj ka uski girne se Mera koi shikayat nahi. Heals pehna hue hai aur Sari. And on the top of it bhaarish and a big ass dabba in her hand. If it was me, I would be lying flat on the road. He will literally have to carry me to the temple. 🤣

Edited by Ekahriz - 2 years ago

Aaj ka uski girne se Mera koi shikayat nahi. Heals pehna hue hai aur Sari. And on the top of it bhaarish and a big ass dabba in her hand. If it was me, I would be lying flat on the road. He will literally have to carry me to the temple. 🤣

Girne me bhi logic ke saath giri hey aaj....manna padega..... Else they are not like this to romance on road.....tauba..... honewali biwi ki behan hey mera

https://tenor.com/bF9d7.gif

🤣🤣🤣aaj toh uske pass excuse hai par what about other normal days? 🤣🤣🤣 Jab dekho Ji-Ja-Ji ki baaho mai milte hai 🤣

I still remember the day when Abhimanyu accidentally fell on Akshara for the first time in the hospital not once but twice🤣

And Akshu asked to her Mimi "yeh gira hua aadmi i mean Dr. kawn hai" 🤣🤣

Loved the barish romance 😍  this is theis destiny..that akshu can't walk straight and akshu ka umbrella bhi ud gaya 🤣

🤣🤣🤣aaj toh uske pass excuse hai par what about other normal days? 🤣🤣🤣 Jab dekho Ji-Ja-Ji ki baaho mai milte hai 🤣

I still remember the day when Abhimanyu accidentally fell on Akshara for the first time in the hospital not once but twice🤣

And Akshu asked to her Mimi "yeh gira hua aadmi i mean Dr. kawn hai" 🤣🤣

Us samay, woh jija-saali nahi the. Woh Abhi, kuch bhi aur kuch nahi the. Jija hone ka news milne ke baad, yeh pehla girna hai, na? 

Us samay, woh jija-saali nahi the. Woh Abhi, kuch bhi aur kuch nahi the. Jija hone ka news milne ke baad, yeh pehla girna hai, na? 

Kal abhi almost tripped in goenka house entrance ....socha jeeja sali relation ke baad thoda role reversal hojayega..... He will trip and she will catch..... But oh bandha normal mode mein hey na....sambhal liya kudh ko..... 

But aaj official fall catch after the official jeeju sali announcement.....🥳