Bhagya Lakshmi

Rishmi ff Revenge is a Beautiful Feeling 💔🖤 (Completed)

Tanukirti thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Hii guys,

As I got bored and get some time, so I thought to write something. 

Let's get started,

So it starts with Viraj's Dadji Birthday Party, Lakshmi thought something is wrong with Rishi, Why he behave so strangely by hearing Malishka's Wedding but ignored it.

Next Day,

Viraj and his Dadaji comes to invite Oberois and then Lakshmi ask everyone that Can she take Viraj and Malishka to temple. Everyone agrees.  In temple, Lakshmi and Viraj stand a little ahead of Malishka and Rishi and pandit mistook and tell them (Viraj and Lakshmi) Bhagwan Tum dono ki jodi banye rakhe. Hearing this Rishi got highly shocked ,he was about to say something.

Lakshmi:Panditji He is not my husband but my friend.

Pandit: Sorry Beta.

Then took blessings as couple (Lakshmi +Rishi, Viraj +Malishka)

Then Viraj and Lakshmi comes out of the mandir and Rishi Malishka had a huge fight.

Viraj: Lakshmi you are my good and I am your well wisher ,So please don't take me wrong but I thought something is seriously wrong with both of them. Yesterday night when dadu announce my and Malishka wedding, Rishi got really angry on me for no reason and even you tell me that Malishka got agree because of Rishi. When I was in London, I got to know that Malishka was dating someone but whom I  don't know and when I asked the same from Malishka, She denied. I am sure they are hiding something from us for sure. I know her really well.

Lakshmi also remember something

All are very busy as there is Viraj and Malishka Roka,  Rishi again talk to Malishka.

Rishi: (pleadingly) Please Malishka, Don't marry that Viraj. I really love you and just wait for a year, after That I will marry you.

Malishka: (angrily) I will marry for sure after 4 days, I don't care whether I marry you or Viraj. I just want to get married and I will. Not its up to you whom you want in your life, Me or Lakshmi.

Rishi: (unwillingly) Ok I will marry you after three days, But please don't do this marriage yaar. But it will be a secret to us, We will not inform our friends, relative or any other.

Malishka: Why Rishi. Every Girl have a dream of grand marriage, Even I have.

Rishi: Malishka I know you have many dreams regarding your marriage, but I can't hurt mom, she want to me to respect our(lakshmi and Rishi)  relationship. If she get to know about our marriage then she will be too hurt and I can't see her hurt. Please Malishka, please do this for me.

Malishka: Ok Baby.

she just then hug her.

On the other hand,

Lakshmi:Viraj did you see Rishi?

Viraj: (doubtfully) No but I'm sure she is with Malishka.

Lakshmi: How do you know that Rishi is with Malishka?

Viraj: Lakshmi I already told you that something is fishy. I am your friend, please trust me.

Lakshmi also remember her doubt.

Viraj: Lakshmi sometime to protect our love, we have to check on your love ones and that is not regarded as Doubting.

Lakshmi also get convinced by his statement and goes with him. They were coming toward Malishka's room just then they saw Malishka and Rishi hugging.

Viraj: I said nas they both will be together, there is something seriously wrong. But I don't know what?

They knocked on door. Hearing knock Malishka and Rishi come out of the hug.

Malishka: Com   me Come In.

Lakshmi and Viraj enter.

Malishka and Rishi get shocked,

Rishi: I just come to use the washroom.

Viraj: But we didn't ask anything?

Malishka : Lets go everyone will be waiting for us naa Viraj.  So let's go.

They start going but Malishka and Rishi look at each other.

Viraj and Lakshmi saw this, Viraj message Lakshmi

Lakshmi did you see how they look at each other and even rishi lied that he comes to use washroom but he was just hugging Malishka.

Now I am pretty sure there is something seriously wrong and we have to find it as soon as possible?

Lakshmi replied

You are right Viraj, Now I am also thinking the same. But we can't let them doubt on us.

Tomorrow meet me at Old Durga Temple at 10:30 am.

It is Ok with you?

Viraj replied

Perfect for me.

Lakshmi and Viraj look at each other and nod.

Roka Ceremony performed and Everyone congratulat the couple. But Malishka still look at Rishi and this was notice by ( I don't think I need to tell who notice her ofcourse Viraj and Lakshmi)

Then Four of them perform on a song.

Then all leave.

That is for today.

I am back with another story. I hope you will like it.

Do comments about your opinions till then bye guys. 

Chandujojo and Roroo I tagged you guys because I thought by this way you will get to know about my new story. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thanks so much thanks so much thanks so much ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Tanukirti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Roroo

Thanks so much thanks so much thanks so much ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Welcome 😊

chandujojo thumbnail

Perfect i was just waiting for your new post and here you are with a story very nice update waiting for the other one ☺️☺️☺️ superb update 

Tanukirti thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandujojo

Perfect i was just waiting for your new post and here you are with a story very nice update waiting for the other one ☺️☺️☺️ superb update 

Thank you so much dear for your opinion😊

Tanukirti thumbnail

Hii guys,

Without wasting anyone time let's continue the story,

Next Day,

9:00 am

Rishi wake up and saw Lakshmi getting Ready. Lakshmi saw him but didn't said anything to him. He find it weird and also didn't found his clothes. So he asked Lakshmi,

Rishi: Lakshmi Where is my clothes and are you going somewhere?

Lakshmi: Sorry Rishi I was getting late so I forgot to take out your clothes, So please take it out by yourself.

Rishi: (feeling bad that Lakshmi didn't take out his clothes but still didn't show it )  Ok Lakshmi but you didn't tell me where are you going?  I will drop you there.

Lakshmi: (little nervous) I got a  call from bani and she ask me to come to meet her. So I am going to meet Bani and Shalu as they have some work and  you don't need to drop me. I will go on my own. Why will you take trouble for me.

Rishi: (feeling something wrong) No it's fine I will drop you and I  will also meet Shalu and Bani.

Lakshmi: (stammering) Rishi I I ha vee have saa said to Ayush to drop me there. So he will drop me and you will me them some otherday.

Rishi: (unwillingly) Ok

Lakshmi goes from there.

Lakshmi comes outside of the house take a auto to Old Durga temple.

In Oberoi Mansion,

Rishi was getting ready and thinking about today incident that how Lakshmi refused to accompany her.

Rishi P.O.V

Why Lakshmi didn't allow me to accompany her? She was looking worried and nervous too but why. I think I am thinking too much.

Just then his phone ring,

Rishi saw dialer id, its show Bani.

Rishi: Hii Bani

Bani: Hii jiju, How are you?

Rishi: I am very good how are you and how is shalu?

Bani: We are very good jiju, Jiju please Can you your phone to Lakshmi Di.  I dialed her 15 times but her is not reachable. I didn't talk to her from past 1 week and even shalu di didn't talk to her from 1 week.

Rishi got shocked.

Bani: Jiju are you there?  Hello Jiju.

Rishi comes out of his thinking

Rishi: Yes Yes Bani, I am not at home right now, when I will be at home, I will ask Lakshmi to call you.

Bani: Ok Jiju

Rishi Cuts the call.

Rishi P.OV

If Lakshmi has not gone to meet Shalu and Bani, then where she has gone and why did she lie to me.

Rishi comes to dining area and saw Ayush

Rishi: Ayush did you saw Lakshmi?

Ayush: (jokingly) Haa bhai many times.

Rishi: (angrily) I am asking you seriously, so tell me sincerely.

Ayush also notice Rishi worriness.

Ayush : No bhai I sae her yesterday night.

Rishi: Ok.

Rishi leaves.

On the Old Durga Temple,

Lakshmi: Hii Viraj

Viraj: Hii Lakshmi, Meet my friend Jeet he is a Private Detective,(Lakshmi and Jeet said hii to each other) he will tell us Malishka and Rishi whole past in two days till then we will look for some proofs.

Lakshmi: But will it be ok? I know he is hiding something but appointing detective will not be over?

Viraj: Tell me one thing Lakshmi, Is it ok to hide something from your life partner. (after a little pause) We are just trying to find out the truth and he is my friend he will not tell anyone. And we are wrong then our doubt will be cleared for forever. Now tell me are you ready?

Lakshmi nods.

After some discussion they leave.

Viraj: Let me drop you off at your home.

Lakshmi: No its ok, I will go by myself.

Viraj:You know naa this place, here very rarely taxi comes. So please let me drop you off at your home. Atleast I can do this for my friend.

Lakshmi: You are doing so much for me Viraj. Thank you so much Viraj for everything.

Viraj: No Lakshmi, in filmy style, in friendship no sorry no thank you ,remember this always.

Lakshmi smiles.

Viraj: You look very cute when you smile.

Lakshmi: (smiling) This compliment is unique.

Viraj: Even I am alo unique.

Then they leave and Viraj drop off Lakshmi at her home.

Viraj: Lakshmi remember one thing Rishi should not get doubtful on us as we need some time to know the truth and if rishi get doubtful then we will never be able to know the truth.

Lakshmi nod.

Lakshmi: You are really a good friend of mine, promise me you will never leave my side.

Viraj: promise.

Then Viraj leave.

On the other hand,

Rishi was getting restless that Lakshmi lies to him and has gone somewhere without informing anyone and he came outside to go for finding her but Lakshmi coming out of a car, just then a guy come out of the car and the guy was Viraj then they dicuss something but he was not able to listen them. But he felt angry and jealous because Lakshmi lied to him and gone with Viraj and talking to him smilingly.  After some minutes he (Viraj) leaves.

Rishi goes back to his room. After 5 minutes Lakshmi come  to their room

Rishi: (pretending normally but inside he is damn angry)  Where were you Lakshmi?

Lakshmi: (lying confidently )  I told you naa I have gone to meet Shalu and Bani.

RISHI P.O.V

Still lying to me Lakshmi. Why are you lying to me ,you have gone to meet Viraj and you are telling me that you have gone to Shalu and Bani

Rishi P.O.V ended

Rishi: Oh OK.  They are fine naa.  Are they Missing me ?

Lakshmi: Yes they are fine and they were missing you.

Rishi was about to say something but Rishi Mobile Rings.

Lakshmi pick up the phone and saw caller ID and say MY FOREVER❀❀❀

Seeing this Lakshmi get heartbroken but give him his phone.

Lakshmi: Rishi Malishka is calling.

But till then call disconnected.

Rishi: (worriedly)  How do you know that this is Malishka Number as I didn't saved her number by her name.

Lakshmi: (seriously) But its her perfume brand name naa, so I  know it but why did you saved her number by her brand name as you save everyone number by their name.

Rishi: (after some minutes but still stammering) Woh woh Haa I have another client named Malishka Bedi ,so so I saved her number by her brand name.

Lakshmi: (fake smiling) Oh OK.

Rishi and Lakshmi P.O.V

Why I am feeling that you are lying to me Lakshmi /Rishi? I never thought that you will lie to me but I will find out the truth.

Their P.O.V ended.

Thats it for today guys.

Give me your reviews.

Ans as always suggestion are always welcome.

Taking leave now

Bye guys 

chandujojo thumbnail

Superb really now we will get to see Rishi's jealousy and the truth revealing and nice that Rishi is getting jealous and wanted to know why is lakshmi hiding something from her. Waiting for the next part till then bye😊

Tanukirti thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandujojo

Superb really now we will get to see Rishi's jealousy and the truth revealing and nice that Rishi is getting jealous and wanted to know why is lakshmi hiding something from her. Waiting for the next part till then bye😊

I am glad that you like the idea as I thought that this story may be not like by the readers but I'm happy that you guys like my story ❀

Thank you so much for all the support of you guys.❀

Till the next update Byeee

Tanukirti thumbnail

Part3 

Hii guys,

Thank you so much for reading my story and without wasting anyone time let's continue the story,

Lakshmi leave from the room thinking about the name incident.

In Rishmi Room,

Rishi dialed Malishka Number and asked her what happened.

Malishka: Rishi We have to go on shopping, I have to buy bridal lengha and you also have to buy Sherwani.

Rishi: (without interest) Whats the need to purchase a sherwani and lengha,  also we are getting married secretly, so what is the need for all this?

Malishka: Rishi you will not understand the value of lengha in a bride'life.  First marriage is always first,  so please for my sake lets go on shopping.

Rishi remember Lakshmi bridal look and how she lied to him about where she has gone.

Malishka: (shouting) Rishii Rishii are you there? 

Rishi: (coming out of his imagination) Haa haa Malishka.

Malishka: (excitedly)  So we are going for shopping naa?

Rishi: (unwillingly) Ok Malishka.

After 2 minutes, he ended the call.

On the other hand,

Lakshmi is in Kitchen and cooking something.

Lakshmi P.O.V

Lakshmi thinks about all the incidents like Gurucharan Chacha ji telling her that Rishi is having an affair, Shalu showing her a photo of Rishi with other women, Malishka tell her on diwali that she love Rishi, Rishi getting angry on hearing about Malishka engagement and saving Malishka Number by MY FOREVER ❀❀❀. Is Viraj correct? Are They ( Malishka and Rishi)  in love? Or We( Lakshmi and Viraj)  are over thinking?  But How can so much coincidence happens?  No I have to find out the truth as soon as possible and end this game for forever.

Just then Lakshmi hear Sanjay voice

Sanjay: Bhabhi the custard got burned. 

Lakshmi: (worriedly)  Oh Sorry, I  was thinking about something and didn't see the custard burning, Sorry bhaiyaa.

Sanjay: No problem bhabhi.  I will clean it.

Just then Lakshmi saw Rishi going outside,  Lakshmi called Rishi.

Lakshmi: Rishi,  Please eat your breakfast. Breakfast is ready.

Rishi: (still disappointed with her on lying with him)  No Lakshmi, I'm getting really Late,  I will eat something at office. There is a important meeting at office.

Lakshmi: But Rishi

Rishi interrupting her

Rishi: I am getting really late Lakshmi, I will eat something at office, promise.  Bye

Lakshmi: (Disappointed) Bye

After that Lakshmi try Viraj Number but his phone is not reachable.  After 4-5 tries, she start her work in kitchen.

After 20 minutes,

Door bell rings, Lakshmi opens the door and saw Viraj and his Dadaji.

Lakshmi: (welcoming them)  Please come inside and I will Chai for dadaji and coffee for Viraj as I  know Viraj don't like tea.

Viraj smiles.  Lakshmi was about to go but dadaji interrupt her.

Dadaji: Beta Don't go, I want to meet your family members.

Lakshmi: They are coming.

Then all the members comes and dadaji make them agreed to let Lakshmi go with them on shopping for sometime. Then they leave.

On the other side,

Rishi take Malishka to a Mall,

Malishka: Let me choose a Lengha and if you find any beautiful lengha then inform me.

Rishi: (without interest) Ok

Malishka goes to changing room with a lengha which is not like by Rishi at all.

On Lakshmi and Viraj side,

Trio reach the same mall,

Dadaji: I have to make a urgent call, you both go. I will come in some minutes.

Viraj and Lakshmi nods.

Lakshmi then inform him all the things that happened in the home.

Viraj: It means there is surely something, which we don't know.

Lakshmi: Yes Viraj,  we have to find out the truth as soon as possible.

Just then Dadaji comes,

Dadaji: Why both of you are still standing here?

Viraj: Woh We were talking something randomly.

Dadaji: Ok

Then they go inside and start to search a lengha for Malishka, Lakshmi select the same lengha as serial and same as serial rishi take the lengha and give it to Malishka. 

Then Rishi again start to search a lengha and saw a beautiful lengha. Seeing the lengha, Rishi remember Lakshmi and called her.

Lakshmi receive the call,

Lakshmi : Yes Rishi, Why did you called me?

Rishi: (little angry) Why, Can't I call you without any reason?

Lakshmi: (little disappointed)  No You don't call me without any work, so that why I asked you?

Rishi: (little sad after knowing his mistake) No,  I have a important work that why I called you?

Lakshmi: Ok but firstly tell me did you eat something?

Rishi: No, I am out of office.  So that why I didn't get time to eat something.

Lakshmi: (suspiciously) But you have said that you have an important meeting?

Rishi: (stammering)  Woh Woh meeting got got cancelled.

Lakshmi: (not fully convinced) Ok

Rishi: Now let me speak, I  had selected something for you.

Lakshmi: (excitedly) What have you selected for me?

But Rishi felt that Lakshmi is near,  and he see Lakshmi there.

Rishi: Lakshmi I can see you.

Lakshmi: How

Rishi: because I am just behind of you.

Lakshmi turn and saw him.

They cut the call.

Lakshmi: What are you doing here?

Rishi: (not knowing what to say)  I have just come with Malishka.

Hearing Malishka name Lakshmi get disappointed but still manage.

Lakshmi: Ok

Rishi: But what are you doing here?

Lakshmi: I have come with Viraj to purchase Lengha for Malishka.

Hearing that Lakshmi have come for shopping with Viraj, Rishi get angry.

Rishi: (angrily)  Lakshmi you could have come with me on shopping. Whats the need to disturb Viraj?

Lakshmi: I didn't disturb him,  he have come himself and asked me to help him in selection of Lengha thats it.

Rishi: (still angry) Ok

Rishi gives her the lengha to try.

Lakshmi  goes.

Lakshmi message Viraj:

Viraj Malishka and Rishi are here together to purchase Lengha and I feel that Rishi is hiding something.

Then she goes to changing room.

On the other side,

Rishi messaged Malishka that Lakshmi and Viraj are here, in the same mall to select the lengha.

Malishka get angry.

Malishka P.O.V

They (Lakshmi and Viraj) get only this mall to purchase the lengha, why they ( Malishka and Rishi) will not leave us together for some time yaar.  They spoiled my mood.

Her P.O.V ends.

She comes outside wearing the same lengha which Lakshmi selected. Lakshmi also come outside and saw Malishka wearing the same lengha.

Lakshmi: You are looking so beautiful Malishka but how madhu has given you this lengha as she didn't know that you are the bride?

Viraj and Dadji also come there. Madhu also come there.

Madhu: Actually Mam( Malishka)  would be husband told us to give it to Mam (Malishka).

Viraj: But when did I told?

Just then Rishi comes there.

Madhu points toward Rishi.

Madhu: He has told me to give it Malishka Mam.

Lakshmi, Viraj and Dadaji get shocked.

Thats it for today.

Waiting for the premiere of the episode in which Lakshmi got to know the truth and whats going going to happen.

But I hope you will like the today part of story.

Do lots of comments. And as always suggestion are always welcome.

Thank you for reading my story πŸ™

Till then Bye. 

Edited by Tanukirti - 2 years ago
chandujojo thumbnail

Very nice update waiting for the next part super excited for the revelation of Rishi in the episode really can't believe that finally the truth got revealed really bye till the next part βœŒοΈβœŒοΈβœŒοΈπŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹