Asjad Nazir's newspaper column...best of 2021 (Ayesha Singh)

Posted: 2 years ago

This girl deserves all the appreciation she is getting ❤️ 

She is now the only reason for many of us to still watch this show where every department is failing in a daily basis. 

She is holding the fort now . ❤️🤗

Originally posted by xfiles

This girl deserves all the appreciation she is getting ❤️ 

She is now the only reason for many of us to still watch this show where every department is failing in a daily basis. 

She is holding the fort now . ❤️🤗

On*

Wonderful talent. ❤️

Deserves all the recognition she is getting.🥳

Wait I actually read the article, he hasn’t given Ayesha the title of the best actress of the year, that title has been given to Sumbul. The title is actually the best series to Ghum🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
I mean, WTF! Best series to Ghum??!! 🤢

Correct me if I am wrong!

Article was for Ghum, and the guy very well knows who's the face of it👍🏼

Originally posted by Flying_High

Wait I actually read the article, he hasn’t given Ayesha the title of the best actress of the year, that title has been given to Sumbul. The title is actually the best series to Ghum🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
I mean, WTF! Best series to Ghum??!! 🤢

Correct me if I am wrong!

Ghum is sai, sai is Ghum...glad that he wrote about the leads Neil and Ayesha and not the third one... Also her pic hereTHE FIERCE SAI❤️

Wish he had mentioned an extra line or two about Ayesha. Ghkkpm is not a great show. It has one great character Sai and  Sairat chemistry- which is used intermittently and ruined at other times. Ayesha is definitely the face of the show and the biggest reason that this show still has viewership. If not for her, many of us would have stopped watching this crapfest. 

Originally posted by nikita05

Ghum is sai, sai is Ghum...glad that he wrote about the leads Neil and Ayesha and not the third one... Also her pic hereTHE FIERCE SAI❤️

That’s true, it has Ayesha’s picture in the thumbnail.

But the thing which is still boggling me is that, seriously, best TV series to Ghum?🤪

Originally posted by Nja91

Wish he had mentioned an extra line or two about Ayesha. Ghkkpm is not a great show. It has one great character Sai and  Sairat chemistry- which is used intermittently and ruined at other times. Ayesha is definitely the face of the show and the biggest reason that this show still has viewership. If not for her, many of us would have stopped watching this crapfest. 

So true!

I am sure that everyone has agreed, happily or unhappily, that it’s Sai/Ayesha who is the face of the show and that’s why, it was her in the thumbnail and not the pathetic original montage of the show🤪