Vidrohi

This show is so frustrating!!!

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

I think it is third for my third break.. like what even is this show anymore??? 

1. Baxi is making guest appearances in the show he supposed to be the lead in 

2. What is up with home politics? where is the rebellion? 

3. Literally no character left that I can root for. Why is a princess accepting Radha's tantrums? Like get the hell out of there! 

4. Baxi being a majbur, vaada se bandha hua bechara is not sitting well. Own up! 

I couldn't even see more than 7 mins of todays episode, I ended up reading the wu and then came to rant here!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imtheone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovereading14

3. Literally no character left that I can root for. Why is a princess accepting Radha's tantrums? Like get the hell out of there! 

4. Baxi being a majbur, vaada se bandha hua bechara is not sitting well. Own up! 

I couldn't even see more than 7 mins of todays episode, I ended up reading the wu and then came to rant here!

Exactly. Yesterday's epi just broke my level of tolerance. So about today I wasn't much shocked. How on the earth could Kalyani just go to feed Radha the food of her first 'rasoi '.Kalyani going to feed Radha and getting insulted is even more annoying than Kalyani getting insulted by Radha randomly. Kalyani had a unique quality which EVERY tv heroine lacks -- a spine ---Her sense of dignity (best seen in the waris promo). She had never in the show (until this and except to save Radha's baby from Amba) had interfered in other's affair . But why is she just being so servile to Radha and tolerating everything. Yesterday she accepted infront of Radha that she will go through the punishment because she has committed a crime. What crime has she committed ? She is not a bit at fault in all this . Why is she tolerating all the insults at the expense of her dignity ? Why is she not speaking up for herself ? Radha is not PUNISHING kalyani now . FROM yesterday's epi it just became clear that she is upto revenge . In today's precap she made it clear that she can lose the baby but not her husband. She does not deserve the baby. Baxi has been shown as the "lachar" onlooker. How can his responsibility towards his first wife prevent him from doing justice to his second wife. Yes, very true, Baxi should be shown much more but the question is with whom? Actually all these are moves to increase trp . I really feel ashamed that majority Indian audience would love to see a heroine who is being tortured to no end than one who is bold and speaks up for herself.Edited by imtheone - 2 years ago
imtheone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
(Keeping aside the fiasco for sometime ,I'm making a differenr post)Did you notice the scene in today's epi where Baxi asks Kalyani how does she know about pregnancy (as she has never been pregnant ever) and Kalyani replies, " Prem karna or ma banna ek aurat ko koi nahi sikhata ".....hearing those lines Baxi gets stunned and looks at her for some long moments . It was perhaps an intentional reminder from the creative that Kalyani in future will give birth to his baby. Do share what you all felt hearing that dialogue.Edited by imtheone - 2 years ago
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

it’s not really watchable now.  Men used to be dominating in olden days and Bauxiji acting so bechara is hard to comprehend. Bauxiji doesn’t even have any say in his household. Never knew Kulnath’s wife is more powerful.

Yes, Radha has the right to be angry, but there is no dignity left in her. She doesn’t even value her child’s life over her husband. It is never really one over the other. She is not equating her child’s life to her husband’s..but she is putting her child’s life and husband’s saath on the same level 🙄 Bauxiji should just escape while he can from the selfish woman.

Kalyani’s character is turned into a docile ‘Kuldasi’ now..What about her self respect? Vidroh and all are forgotten. Are they going to go in the direction of Kalyani being blamed for Radha’s miscarriage and Radha using her as a Surrogate? And Bauxiji acting bechara getting ready to do the deed only thinking abt ‘his Radhamani’ 🤮🤮

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Who said vidroh nhi ho raha radhamani kar to rahi hai VIDROH🤔

As I watching initial episode in which raja Mukund got released from jail charan told Fletcher buxi lost d battle to Britishers in 1807 , king Mukund stayed for 3 yrs I guess in prison (acc to serial )so it's 1810 going on & paika vidroh happened in 1817 so it's still time that's why there r more focused in family drama. One thing I m sure they want to show buxi having a kid before d actual rebellion starts as his son & wives were  imprisoned I guess in order to make him surrender. It's my POV. So I guess rebellion will start from Jan .

Mujhe nhi samajh aa raha radhamani kissi cheez pe itni nataunki kar rahe hai , whenever BJ used to say I will sacrifice anything for this vidroh she used to rant same thing after him , now when he made d sacrifice she creating unnecessary drama . Yes she is right to get angry but now when she know what is d actual reason of kaxi marriage then for what she scared of loosing ? She herself said she know she can't loose buxi then why this drama , or usko milega kya ? Kalyani is not planning to snatch her place not BJ is willing too.

First of all I don't understand this hyped amar prem of ruxi who just have normal husband wife love , for what radhamani is glorified so much ? I doubt she had done any sacrifice or any mahan kaam ever seeing her current attitude. She just did what every single soldier or army chief wife do that's support her  husband & look after his family in his absence . I have a great respect for wives of armed forces men.

I appreciate BJ who never blamed radha for not able to give him an heir nor even tried to marry any other women which other men use to do in those times , yes now he married kalyani after 12 yrs but that's a different cause . 

Thus story is off pre-independence era where male dominence was on its height buxi may love his wives but I doubt he don't have a say in his own household or let his wife dominate him. I don't understand why BJ is shown so helpless & has to babysit radhamani so much .

Kalyani is another head ache , I m just fed-up of his radha didi jaap , this warrior princess don't understand d meaning of self respect .

If makers r trying to play Bajirao mastani card here , so I must say Bajirao was strong supporter of mastani & he literally went against everyone to be with mastani as he was never helpless , kashibai never wasted her time to insult mastani nor created any drama to get sympathy , so Bajirao mastani angle Wont work here as buxi is 2 helpless 

I m still unable to understand  if buxi is so much in love with radha then how will be fall 4 kalyani .

My low hopes say Radha's nonsense behaviour will only push buxi away from her . If kalyani will be blamed for miscarriage then buxi will support her & go against radha after that only radha began to realise she lost buxi out of her nonsense or who know kalyani gets seriously injured while saving radha from gadadhar & amba plan .

Episode r really a big let down .👎🏼

Shake_d_spear thumbnail

https://youtu.be/dzN1i825pQ0

In this promo kalyani don't look to be someone who is in love with buxi as if she was so much in love with buxi then she has no problem in giving birth to his child.

Yes in serial kalyani is shown do be in a rosy world which I still don't understand how she fell 4 buxi when day one he is making her do things for radha's good . I know she has crush on buxi's husband form towards radha .

In precap she is thinking radha accepted kaxi relationship as she send her dulhan sringar & a dasi to get her dressed as she called her in mandir which made her dance in happiness .

I m damn sure Radha is planning to insult kalyani in worst way or who knows she wants to nullify kaxi marriage that's why doing all this .

She has buxi"s promise due which he gave her on 12 anniversary . She may ask buxi to nullify d wedding by taking ulta pehre & other vidhis . As she dreamt kalyani threw her out I m sure she will try to threw kalyani out 

Radha"s this paagalpan can only be handled by buxi & for that he has to be a bit stern with her not babysit her .

Grahswamini is not powerful then grahpati , buxi 's mother asked buxi support radha & give her some time & buxi himself is guilty that's why he is not saying anything.

Makers had really made buxi very helpless.

I just hope anyhow kalyani just leave buxi house .

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 2 years ago
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

https://youtu.be/dzN1i825pQ0

In this promo kalyani don't look to be someone who is in love with buxi as if she was so much in love with buxi then she has no problem in giving birth to his child.

Yes in serial kalyani is shown do be in a rosy world which I still don't understand how she fell 4 buxi when day one he is making her do things for radha's good . I know she has crush on buxi's husband form towards radha .

In precap she is thinking radha accepted kaxi relationship as she send her dulhan sringar & a dasi to get her dressed as she called her in mandir which made her dance in happiness .

I m damn sure Radha is planning to insult kalyani in worst way or who knows she wants to nullify kaxi marriage that's why doing all this .

She has buxi"s promise due which he gave her on 12 anniversary . She may ask buxi to nullify d wedding by taking ulta pehre & other vidhis . As she dreamt kalyani threw her out I m sure she will try to threw kalyani out 

Radha"s this paagalpan can only be handled by buxi & for that he has to be a bit stern with her not babysit her .

Grahswamini is not powerful then grahpati , buxi 's mother asked buxi support radha & give her some time & buxi himself is guilty that's why he is not saying anything.

Makers had really made buxi very helpless.

I just hope anyhow kalyani just leave buxi house .

you are right. I don’t understand making Radhamani more powerful than Bauxi. 

Like you, even I am sure Radha is doing this to insult Kalyani and she is going to get insulted big time.  I don’t understand how Kalyani can act like a lovesick puppy when her marriage is the root cause of all the problems. Shouldn’t she try to convince herself that this marriage was just for convenience? Except for that one episode Kalyani does not seem to have any issues with her changed mindset!

Shake_d_spear thumbnail

https://youtu.be/VZtcuiJibdQ

I hope after getting insulted by radha this time kalyani finally realise that it's no point to tolerate insult when other person is hell bent to hurt ur respect .

I don't why she is obsessed in considering radha as a sister aisa bhi koi rishta nhi tha , tolerating shit from radha will not get her buxi's love .

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

https://youtu.be/VZtcuiJibdQ

I hope after getting insulted by radha this time kalyani finally realise that it's no point to tolerate insult when other person is hell bent to hurt ur respect .

I don't why she is obsessed in considering radha as a sister aisa bhi koi rishta nhi tha , tolerating shit from radha will not get her buxi's love .

wait i cut off from the show but isn't the promo indicating that radha has accepted Kalyani?

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The show has become the absolute worst. The makers are taking advantage of the stable trp and showing outright garbage. Kalyani has been reduced to a lovesick puppy and doormat who takes all the shit that RM throws at her. 

RM has become the illogical villain who may even try to kill Kalyani. What a fall.. this is what MastaniBaji had foretold before she left the forum. BJ has also been dumbed down for some illogical reason.. no spine, no authority, nothing.. how can we root for a spineless hero, vamp heroine and a doormat 2nd wife? 

I read the WU only. It irritates me to see that RM's anger is being glorified to no heights, even that idiot Gadhadar and his sidekick maid/lover is helping RM in her quest to remove Kalyani from BJ's life. Ugh! No wonder the actor is leaving...

On a positive note, you became a dazzler! Congrats! 

Edited by flutterby - 2 years ago