Anupamaa

|Gaurav Khanna/Anuj Kapadia AT#2| Itna Accha Hona Allowed Nahi Hai 🤩| - Page 6

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

yeahh...ive analyzed the heck out of this atp. i think anupamaa is gonna surprise us with the responses to mukku's bold faced questions tho and that's probably how anuj will start confirming to himself that things have moved beyond friendship now. mukku thinks she is gonna to separate them, but i would put everything i own that the moment anuj gets any confirmation from anupamaa's end, that's it, game over. no one and nothing will be able to get in between that 26 year love!!!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail

good observation tho...despite herself, somewhere she doesnt want to see anupamaa get betrayed again...i guess that's a step in the right direction esp since anupamaa values her trash opinion so much...

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail

thank God he came back after they got divorced. imagine him coming back to india and looking at her LIKE THAT in front of vanraj??? anuj cant even hide his love for her if he tried...he may thinks he's been hiding it all of these years but anyone with half an eyeball can see how deeply in love he is with her....ladies if you ever meet a man that looks at you like that, marry him! πŸ˜†

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail

yeah crazy how their story is more appealing than samar-nandini or toshu-kinjal...love can really happen at any age! 

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

k im ready to get steamy....

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail

there are two songs from mohra i like...a vm on subah se lekhar sham tak...and i like ae kaash kahin aisa hota... i would love to see them do that second song on this show...maybe anuj is little drunk and something has just happened and he sings it. 

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: saito

Such a lovely Vm . My biggest guilt is that I don't know any song to make a Vm on. Please suggest some

Just heard this song and I think it fits so well with MaAn  https://youtu.be/Y9ozt29tzgs 

Also, here's another suggestion to show Anupamaa's feelings for Anuj: https://youtu.be/BBNJdp4HLkg 

Edited by _SilentSoul_ - 2 years ago
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

naya at ho gaya mujhe pata hi nahi 

congratulations

first time it happened main kisi forum main at se zada forum main ghum rahi warna jiski fan hoon mujhe uska at hi safe lagata hain πŸ˜†πŸ€£

anyways i love anuj today from emotinal to fun to cute it was maan day today 

Neenzm thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BaAZiGar0

yeah crazy how their story is more appealing than samar-nandini or toshu-kinjal...love can really happen at any age! 

I don’t even watch their scenes completely. Always use ff

Neenzm thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saito

Such a lovely Vm . My biggest guilt is that I don't know any song to make a Vm on. Please suggest some

Humdard from Ek villain 

Zehnaseeb from hasee toh phassi