Users

Frequent Posters

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

WOW. Loved the pics. They both look so much in love. Made for each other. ❤️

chirpy_life19 thumbnail

Nice one and this beautiful post came within 10 minutes after another actress who very recently got married shared her grih pravesh video on the same social media plat form and that makes it even more interesting! 😍

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: chirpy_life19

Nice one and this beautiful post came within 10 minutes after another actress who very recently got married shared her grih pravesh video on the same social media plat form and that makes it even more interesting! 😍

Certain someone to YOU :::

You Love Revealing My Secrets Will Arnett GIF - You Love Revealing My Secrets Will Arnett Alison Brie - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

You Are So Mean GIFs | Tenor

Bluegrass thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Certain someone to YOU :::

You Love Revealing My Secrets Will Arnett GIF - You Love Revealing My Secrets Will Arnett Alison Brie - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

You Are So Mean GIFs | Tenor

Who was the actress? Katrina didn't!

bhanu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Does Indiaforum always go behind Aishwarya Sharma with the camera 24/7 or does she keep sending photos everyday to IF  that IF keeps writing aritcle on every step she takes.

Katrina moving into the new house i can understand the whole media will be behind her to get the news but aishwarya grah pravesh photos to be published with an article , it is only possible if IF is behind aishwarya with the camera all the time like the media people behind katrina. 

Next IF article will be about what  ?  i hope it is not about her first cooking, I saw Katrina post about her first cooking so tomorrow will we get to see Aishwarya cooking photo and a detailed article about her cooking skill from IF

Clois_semperanc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I swear I wasn't gonna comment. But India Forums can you guys be more obvious that you get paid by Aishwarya Sharma? 

I mean I get it she has nothing interesting happening on the work front ( no Devi Tai reenactment happening anytime soon to showcase that Oscar level acting) but milking her marriage to this extent is just too much. What's next literally it's the honeymoon right?

So next IF headline will be "Aishwarya Sharma teases her fans about their much awaited honeymoon destination by posting an emoji of a mountain on social media!".

Colors2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chirpy_life19

She must have realized!! How come I missed those pics.. Good idea to get some attention 

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Noticed noticed. There were two gruh pravesh articles yesterday. 😆

One marriage took place almost ten days before and one more recently. 

Our Ma'am must've forgotten 🤣 ki har ek function ke pics  bhejne hai. Uff ..conflict between reels and real pictures. 

bhanu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Clois_semperanc

I swear I wasn't gonna comment. But India Forums can you guys be more obvious that you get paid by Aishwarya Sharma? 

I mean I get it she has nothing interesting happening on the work front ( no Devi Tai reenactment happening anytime soon to showcase that Oscar level acting) but milking her marriage to this extent is just too much. What's next literally it's the honeymoon right?

So next IF headline will be "Aishwarya Sharma teases her fans about their much awaited honeymoon destination by posting an emoji of a mountain on social media!".

Arre before honeymoon there will be many other articles, she just posted grah pravesh photos there is still first time cooking first time cleaning first time washing she needs to send the photos of these and media needs to wow that and publish an article about that , then will come the honeymoon article and that to in parts.

A person who post the  photos  and get an article of her bhedai, morning of first night  can come up with anything.