Vidrohi

KALYANI and Tillo's chemistry

imtheone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Did anyone see the scene between Kalyani and Tilottoma (Baxi's sister-in-law) in episode 45 (11min 23 secs left )? That was soo funny. In the scenes shown after marriage , I felt them to have the best chemistry. Furthermore they have the same "footi kismat " . Am Wondering where has Tillo gone ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don’t know what future does Tilottama have, since the actor playing Gadhadar is leaving the show, and has put in his papers, so unless they plan on showing her sans her husband, Tilottama too may be phased out of the story. 

Not that they are being shown a lot now, ever since Kalyani came to the Bauxi house, they have more or less disappeared from the show, just like Fletcher and Gajpati Maharaj. 

imtheone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: flutterby

I don’t know what future does Tilottama have, since the actor playing Gadhadar is leaving the show, and has put in his papers, so unless they plan on showing her sans her husband, Tilottama too may be phased out of the story. 

Not that they are being shown a lot now, ever since Kalyani came to the Bauxi house, they have more or less disappeared from the show, just like Fletcher and Gajpati Maharaj. 

I don't think the characters of Tilottoma and Gadadhar will be removed because Gadadhar is the male antagonist within the household both historically as well as in the show. So the actor will perhaps be replaced .
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: imtheone

I don't think the characters of Tilottoma and Gadadhar will be removed because Gadadhar is the male antagonist within the household both historically as well as in the show. So the actor will perhaps be replaced .

They have already got RM’s mother as the antagonist. The episodes are full of her screeching, and useless, empty threats. Gadhadhar and his wife, along with the mistress are missing since many episodes.. ever since Kalyani accused the mistress of poisoning RM’s food bowl, they haven’t had much to do.. so don’t know how they will be shown again. Since Gadhadar is BJ’s competition in the Senapati post, he wouldn’t want to interfere in BJ’s marital affairs. Either RM’s mother will have to exit or Tillotama will have to leave her husband, his mistress to themselves and plant herself in BJ’s marital matters. Now why would she or the mistress or Gadhadar be involved in BJ’s marital affairs? 

Now the actor says he is shooting for some few scenes, after which he will leave. The track right now is focused on the consequences of BJ’s second marriage, of which Gadhadar being involved doesn’t make much sense. So it makes more sense for Gadhadar to be phased out, than have another actor play it. Of course, the makers may see sense to bring back Gadhadar in the future, but now it doesn’t seem possible.