Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Goenka will not leave abhi this time

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

God after exposure better he runaway he have to give character certificate to them

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No entry to anyone with Birla surname into Goenka house after Abhi rejects Arohi again.

Is this a joke? Aate hai baar baar tilak karne ke liye and reject karke jaate hai

Waidehi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidnilove

No entry to anyone with Birla surname into Goenka house after Abhi rejects Arohi again.

Is this a joke? Aate hai baar baar tilak karne ke liye and reject karke jaate hai

this time abhi ka band bajnewala I m waiting I m sure birlas will blame arohi Akshara goenka will force akshu to not to aceept abhi I m sure yehi Hoga also they might fix her marriage 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

If he acts infront of all to get Ak confess and realise what's she losing and he questions all why they treated Ak a d Arohi different and why Arohis zidd is always pacified then noone can speak.

Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I THINK ABHI WILL MARRY AAROHI. 

We waited so long for things to change. Nothing happened. What's the point of the first Tilak? Everything could have culminated in this Tilak only. 

This has become an Ekta show. 

ABHI AND AAROHI WILL GET MARRIED, but won't be happy because obviously AKSHARA

I wish Akshara also get married to Sanam Puri. Or better yet, let her happily drink Chai with Kairav. She can finally be herself at her home. 

By the way in Birla house, Aarohi and Harsh will together torture Manjari and I will continue to watch the show just to see that. 🤣

Waidehi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ekahriz

We waited so long for things to change. Nothing happened. What's the point of the first Tilak? Everything could have culminated in this Tilak only. 

I wish Akshara also get married to Sanam Puri. Or better yet, let her happily drink Chai with Kairav. She can finally be herself at her home. 

By the way in Birla house, Aarohi and Harsh will together torture Manjari and I will continue to watch the show just to see that. 🤣

I m sure pranali is booked by ekta after yehristha I DNT blv this is Rajan shahi show 🤪

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ekahriz

why not she exposed her lies and manipulation so that he can stop there for his wrong choice exposing her truth. In original Ichenodde it stopped before marriage.

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

What will happen when Goenka's comes to know that all this scandal has started from their own house? 🤣🤣

Aarohi ne jo itna jhoot bhar bhar k bola hai ,birla's bhi blame karenge 🤣🤣

Edited by Fearless_Lover - 2 years ago
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

ish baar Galti Goenka's k supertalented ladkiyo ki bhi hai🤣🤣🤣

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Rajan and Ekta have entered into a secret pact.

Eku ne bola, Rajan sun 

tune HC ko sign kiya teek hai par Ichche Nodee tere se nahi ho payega.

Main chalti show.  

HC ke liye maine 2 shows banaye, ek aur uske liye karoongi.

I want to run Yrkkh my way.

RS to Ekta, okay I now officially handover everything to you. Take Care.