Yawn fest - romance versus post romance

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 months ago

I haven’t even seen the episode and i as of now can’t make myself even watch clips. 

What a yawn fest.

The entire “romance” and getting to know each other and falling in love was 4 episodes. 5 max. Please correct me if you disagree.

The post romance, Manjiri-Akshu-Arohi-Abhi drama seems endless. And now we have a Tandqv coming up for a 4 episode romance.

Give is viewers a break and move this story along! 

I agree

Now even the dream sequences don't give that much joy...because you know that it's just to keep you on the screen. Otherwise, noone will watch. Someone on insta rightly captioned it, it's like giving a lollipop to a child so that he doesn't run away xD 

All this drama should have come later. And okay, they're following the script of some bengali show, but you know that's regressive. You know nobody likes that. There's enough feedback on forums and social media that it's crap. So, why shoot such stuff. KRPKAB season 3 also tried to dish out such crap things, and the fans revolted, because the makers destroyed the essence of the show. Ultimately, they had to go off air, even the actors weren't happy. 

Here, the actors are happy, obviously it's an amazing show to be associated with, but if they keep showing us this, then they won't have anyone watching this. 

This is what I struggle with. It seems like the people of the forum find all this regressive too…. And yet it is these serials rather than the original season of krpkab that run in India for decades…. So maybe this is exactly what audiences want to see 🤷🏽‍♀️

Originally posted by UKGirl22

This is what I struggle with. It seems like the people of the forum find all this regressive too…. And yet it is these serials rather than the original season of krpkab that run in India for decades…. So maybe this is exactly what audiences want to see 🤷🏽‍♀️

I think it's because the forum people give up and move on. We watch more online shiZz, not the tv stuff. But what governs the trp is the home makers and other people, who like the whole truth finally prevails shiZz. And have the patience to wait for the truth to come out. KRPKAB season 1 was fantastic, and it worked because it ended at the correct time. They didn't drag it much. It has a different set of audience, which couldn't identify with season 3. 

Anyway, what do I know. If this turns out to be another EK drama, I won't be surprised. Yet another show I quit midway 😂

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai