Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

More buddies!! Aa jao!! 🥳

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

This looks like fun! I choose Prompt #4. I have never watched the show from which it is taken, so I have no idea what actually happened in the scene. So, if I understand correctly, the gif means that my story has to include this scene: two characters are seated face-to-face; Character A was not expecting whatever Character B just said; Character B sings a line, making eye contact with Character A; Character A silently lets the meaning sink in; Character B closes his eyes and sings the next line.

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

This looks like fun! I choose Prompt #4. I have never watched the show from which it is taken, so I have no idea what actually happened in the scene. So, if I understand correctly, the gif means that my story has to include this scene: two characters are seated face-to-face; Character A was not expecting whatever Character B just said; Character B sings a line, making eye contact with Character A; Character A silently lets the meaning sink in; Character B closes his eyes and sings the next line.

You got it! And character B might just be slightly intoxicated while singing! 😆

Wait for the second part of the prompt that will play a bigger part in your story! 

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

And character B might just be slightly intoxicated while singing! 😆

Uh-oh! I just wrote a "slightly intoxicated" character in my latest fan fiction chapter - (Chapter Fifteen of this story), and I was thinking that the singing character could be Abhimanyu from Sundarā Manāmadhe Bharalī, because his mother's special holiday Dattātreya Jayantī is coming up on December 18, but Abhimanyu recently had to look after Latika when she was slightly intoxicated and said, "I love you!" I don't want to be repetitive!

Edited by BrhannadaArmour - 2 years ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail
Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

Uh-oh! I just wrote a "slightly intoxicated" character in my latest fan fiction chapter, and I was thinking that the singing character could be Abhimanyu from Sundarā Manāmadhe Bharalī, because his mother's special holiday Dattātreya Jayantī is coming up on December 18, but Abhimanyu recently had to look after Latika when she was slightly intoxicated and said, "I love you!" I don't want to be repetitive!

Go crazy!

It doesn’t have to replicate what happened in canon! 

Also please keep in mind to include only Hindi/ Hollywood movies/ TV shows. We cannot accept regional shows unfortunately. 

Also the writing should be all in English with a few phrases allowed in Hindi!

Edited by LizzieBennet - 2 years ago
ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Amazing Concept ❤

But I can't take part this time 🥺

Thread is so beautiful 😍

All the best to everyone who's participating 🤗

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Originally posted by: Serpensortia

Amazing Concept ❤

But I can't take part this time 🥺

Thread is so beautiful 😍

All the best to everyone who's participating 🤗

Shiri, we’ll miss having you but do tag some ppl who you think might be interested!

simply.meghana thumbnail

I would like to participate! And I choose prompt 5! 😃 Lovely thread btw! 

aawaaradill thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Is this something you’d be interested in?

Pls tag other authors that you think might be too

Thank you for the tag! ❤️

I think I'll take prompt 3 🙈

Tagging my fav authors here

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: aawaaradill

Thank you for the tag! ❤️

I think I'll take prompt 3 🙈

Tagging my fav authors here

I am looking forward to your story my Goldfishy 🐟😚💗