Don't make kalyani into radhmani 2.0

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

https://youtu.be/dzN1i825pQ0l

This is real kalyani which will attract buxi towards her , if she try to turn into Radha 2.0 then sorry buxi is not looking for radhamani replacement he is already happy with docile wife radha .

BN had repeatedly said to kalyani not to loose ur identify who is a fighter & fire cracker , who never hesitate to question or challenge BJ , who has her own dreams & pov.

If after falling for BJ she will start to copy radha then it will create problems 4 her. In today's episode kalyani's attraction for BJ which became so visible that it finally sow seed of doubt in Radha's mind .

I know it's a new feeling for kalyani nor denying she has a right to love but she is not able to control her emotions when she herself choose this life , I m not able to connect with kalyani falling 4 BJ it was so rushed I mean one suhaagan pooja & kalyani fell 4 BJ radha started to suspect kalyani & BJ baby steps towards this relationship looks more organic.

Today kalyani 2 me was looking who is loosing her own identity which is way different from radha, she was visible excited to learn to cook dishes which r fav of BJ & she even openly said teach me dishes loved by BJ.

I feel kalyani needs a big jerk to comeback in reality & stop copying radha to gain BJ's attention.

BJ is somewhere attracted to real personality of kalyani who is not docile like radha , who challenges his decisions unlike radha .

If they really willing to continue this family drama then show kalyani breaking BJ's illusion that all r good hearted people in his family which he boasted .

Originally posted by Shake_d_spear

This is real kalyani which will attract buxi towards her , if she try to turn into Radha 2.0 then sorry buxi is not looking for radhamani replacement he is already happy with docile wife radha .

BN had repeatedly said to kalyani not to loose ur identify who is a fighter & fire cracker , who never hesitate to question or challenge BJ , who has her own dreams & pov.

If after falling for BJ she will start to copy radha then it will create problems 4 her. In today's episode kalyani's attraction for BJ which became so visible that it finally sow seed of doubt in Radha's mind .

I know it's a new feeling for kalyani nor denying she has a right to love but she is not able to control her emotions when she herself choose this life , I m not able to connect with kalyani falling 4 BJ it was so rushed I mean one suhaagan pooja & kalyani fell 4 BJ radha started to suspect kalyani & BJ baby steps towards this relationship looks more organic.

Today kalyani 2 me was looking who is loosing her own identity which is way different from radha, she was visible excited to learn to cook dishes which r fav of BJ & she even openly said teach me dishes loved by BJ.

I feel kalyani needs a big jerk to comeback in reality & stop copying radha to gain BJ's attention.

BJ is somewhere attracted to real personality of kalyani who is not docile like radha , who challenges his decisions unlike radha .

If they really willing to continue this family drama then show kalyani breaking BJ's illusion that all r good hearted people in his family which he boasted .

Forget to tag

very true. Kalyani needs to stop becoming like Radha. While I don't feel she is in love with him, rather in love with the idea of being loved by him. Therefore, she is trying to become like the woman he loves. But that is the wrong move. She needs to maintain her own identity. 

She likes sparring and fighting, she does need to go to the kitchen and learn how to cook his fav dishes... what are you making out of a warrior princess? The show actually boils my blood 

I know she is attracted to his husband form towards radha , buxi will love her in future but their relationship can never be like ruxi .

I m not denying Kalyani needs to know what r BJ's preferences in food but when she told she is married & has no interest in being in this relationship but opening showing interest to learn things preferred by BJ then what should radha make out of it . Radha is right in thinking kalyani is trying to be close to buxi which her mother had been instigating her 4 so long. 

See this https://youtu.be/FKuuZ08rB3g

Kalyani was more in her character when she denied to keep fast for her supposed husband stating some logical points that why should I do a showoff when there is nothing in my marriage.

Ya this show needs major improvement there is no problem a warrior princess trying to learn cooking but showing a warrior princess being a luv sick puppy is damn wrong move .

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 2 years ago

I know she is attracted to his husband form towards radha , buxi will love her in future but their relationship can never be like ruxi .

I m not denying Kalyani needs to know what r BJ's preferences in food but when she told she is married & has no interest in being in this relationship but opening showing interest to learn things preferred by BJ then what should radha make out of it .

See this https://youtu.be/FKuuZ08rB3g

Ya this show needs major improvement there is no problem a warrior princess trying to learn cooking but showing a warrior princess being a luv sick puppy is damn wrong move .

Originally posted by lovereading14

very true. Kalyani needs to stop becoming like Radha. While I don't feel she is in love with him, rather in love with the idea of being loved by him. Therefore, she is trying to become like the woman he loves. But that is the wrong move. She needs to maintain her own identity. 

She likes sparring and fighting, she does need to go to the kitchen and learn how to cook his fav dishes... what are you making out of a warrior princess? The show actually boils my blood 

The care and concern Kalyani had in her eyes when the nail pierced Baxi's feet is nothing less than LOVE .She could not sleep all night when Baxi misunderstood her and even the night when he mistakenly hugs her .She has already fallen irrevocably for him. She is just unable to express this newly discovered feeling in any form of course due to his ignorance. So she grabs the only opportunity she gets to express her love by cooking his favourite food. Did you actually see the sparkle in her eyes when Radha asks her about cooking his fav dish ? She cooked only for HIM, to feed him and not to immitate the woman he loved or to be a perfect housewife (If she ever tried to be the perfect daughter -in -law of the house ,I think I will be the first to kill her ).And can't a warrior princess fall in love, have a personal life of her own. My mother is a working woman but she cooks SOMETIMES not because we do not have house helps but because she loves to cook , to cook for us , cook as a hobby . I have even heard about soldiers serving the Indian Army who while not on duty till their land and work on their farms. These small works just make us human and do not really snatch our professional identity.Edited by imtheone - 2 years ago
BN told Kalyani that a marriage is successful only when you do not lose your identity but rather discover yourself. Kalyani has not really lost her warrior identity through marriage but has actually discovered another facet of her character ---her 'romantic self' and her feminity(That was the self-dicovery BN was talking about)That she is romantic we have already seen before her marriage but she was not aware of them.And this discovery does not make her any less warrior. The warrior in her has not lessened even a bit.She will still break Tillo's mouth and Fletcher's back . What has changed is her equation with him , her feelings for hom.She is just cherishing her love . Infact she is a passionate woman ---passionate in both love and war . The people around her could really understand her fearlessness and passion to fight against the Britishers .But she had belief in herself. And now her passion for love begins. Even that is intense and beyond the understanding of people. These two passions for love and war are just two aspects of her character ,they co-exist like two sides of a coin and are not antagonistic. Her romantic self is as much her real self as is her warrior self.since Baxi is not going to fall for her so soon , it is passion and devotion from her side which will keep their story intact. Kalyani did not fall for him abruptly ,she had feelings for him eway before marriage. The marriage fiasco gave a break to that. But the realization was indeed abrupt . I would have wanted her to take more time --- the slower , the sweeter. But she has not accepted her feelings to herself yet and this SHOULD be slow , should take time.