Vidrohi

The Second Wife -----Kalyani and Kashibai - Page 2

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

U r sadly bringing out d morality thing as u r seeing things from 2021 era lens but I stick to my words men or women marrying more people dont make anyone lack of morality as it used to be done for many reasons. U won't believe some of d rural  villages near himachal pradesh still follow Draupadi pratha where a girl being married of real brothers of one family which is a very disgusting thing to do đź¤˘

using a woman for just producing an heir , this brilliant Idea comes from woman herself is something isse worst koi kya ho sakta hai as 4 me women r not child producing machines.

We can agree to disagree.

Yeah, there are polygamous/polyandrous practises which are still being followed in rural homes, but this doesn’t make it legal. Although the implementation of law is very difficult to follow, but with the eventual passing of the UCC all this hopefully will be stopped. 

Yep, that’s what’s sadly a belief in certain sectors, which is compounded by the mothers-in-laws, even the other family members keep silent in ill treatment of daughters-in-laws. 
The irony is I am agreeing with you in more points than disagreeing.

Actually, I wanted to ask you.. not that it’s important, you can choose to ignore or answer..  why do you tag people in posts, you can simply quote their posts, and they get an alert that so and so has quoted their posts… unless you don’t want people to know what you have written, then you don’t quote. 

Edit: Finally! The news of the show being taken off air in the month of January has come! I am happy for Ssharad. This show is making a mockery of his character. Am sorry for Hemal and Sulagna. Hopefully they get other shows. 

Edited by flutterby - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This content was originally posted by: flutterby

Different people will see the same situation from different points of view. I don’t feel Baxi cheated Kalyani out of her wife rights. It was Badamba Naresh (BN) who gave a nonsensical reason to force BJ to marry Kalyani. Yes, she was hounded by Fletcher who would have married her by force, but this didn’t mean that BN should have forced a happily married BJ to marry Kalyani under the guise of a sandhi with their respective rajyas. BJ time and again warned Kalyani that he wouldn’t be able to give her a husband’s love and Kalyani also said that she was ready to sacrifice her marital life, if it meant that Badamba would enjoy the protection of BJ and his paika guards from the British rule. 

I don’t know much about Kashibai, so forgive me for not being able to give a proper pov about her.  I don’t necessarily think that Kalyani’s pain is being ignored, the better way to put it is, nobody knows the truth yet about Kaxi marriage, and Kalyani herself is burning proofs and hiding and lying about the marriage from everyone, so I don’t necessarily see how Kalyani is Kashibai.. unless Kashibai also was the 2nd wife who hid her marriage from the other wife. Kalyani and BJ both are equally responsible for hiding such a big truth from RM. 

Again, Kalyani wasnt held at gunpoint to marry BJ who is happily married, and is now craving for BJ’s love and attention, something she herself had vowed to sacrifice for the welfare of Badamba. She isn’t a home wrecker, nor a husband snatcher but morality.. đź‘Ź that’s a whole new topic for discussion. Kalyani’s misery is compounded by her actively hiding her marriage from the family. 

Also, another bad thing that’s driving away some viewers like me is the fact that they have completely changed the direction the story has taken. From a period drama, it’s changed to a regular soap that everyone can see if they switch on any Hindi serial channel. So unfortunately this hiding Kaxi marriage track will go on until the ratings go down or the makers run out of story to build on.. đź¤˘

phew! Such a long post.. congrats to anybody who was able to read the 
post in its entirety. I salute you all. 

Heyyysmiley31

Sorry this is off topic but,

We are playing this game and we need your help,you just need to comment on our thread firstsmiley9

â€śDo me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti" on our team thread

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

Ps.Please comment on this thread firstsmiley9