beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Karan Johar hosted a house party at his Bandra residence in Mumbai on Wednesday and it was made special by his friends such as Kareena Kapoor, her sister Karisma Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Malaika Arora, her sister Amrita Arora, Seema Khan, Maheep Kapoor and Arjun Kapoor. The celebs were pictured arriving at Karan Johar's residence in their respective cars - while Kareena came along with Malaika and Amrita Arora, Maheep Kapoor and Seema Khan were photographed together in a car. Kareena, who will soon be seen in Karan Johar's Takht, looked pretty in a leopard-print top and jeans while Malaika was sporting a black and white outfit.

Alia Bhatt, who was filming Karan Johar's Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani in New Delhi with Ranveer Singh, Shabana Azmi and Dharmendra, arrived at the director's house in a white outfit.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CXNVxWLo6zU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

oha1jk28Kareena Kapoor Khan, Alia Bhatt and Malaika Arora enjoy a get together to  celebrate 20 years of K3G | Hindi Movie News - Times of India

Kareena Kapoor Khan, Alia Bhatt and Malaika Arora enjoy a get together to  celebrate 20 years of K3G | Hindi Movie News - Times of India

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crispsy thumbnail

I know they were bitching about Vicky Katrina wedding memes πŸ˜†

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crispsy

I know they were bitching about Vicky Katrina wedding memes πŸ˜†

obviously, with karan n kareen's presenceπŸ˜”πŸ˜†

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

More like rudaali party. 

Vikat ne shaadi mai hame nahi bulaya. Hame bhul gaye, Sasti mean girls ko πŸ˜’

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Vickat wedding gossip get together.

This content was originally posted by: IScream

LMFAO please!

the world does not revolve around the boring VicKat wedding, so puhleezeeee give me a break

but yours surely does revolve around katrina 🀣 considering you keep popping up with new ids in every thread FOD my love β€οΈπŸ€£