Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Do you think Pakhi will still pull the stunt?

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

So with Sruthi, we are all less focused on our Didi... so bringing this topic

Do you think Pakhi still can pull the fake pregnancy stunt?

Sammy is soo into her, and she kind of post poned his advances (not sure how though). But she is still stuck with Virat. We also have her trying to visit virat when sammy was missing. 

Will the writers tie all the loose ends with fake pregnancy track? 

PS: My heart cries for Sammy. He is soo in love with this woman ðŸ˜ˆ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

They should have taken this track before Shruti. Unfortunately, I guess the fake pregnancy drama won't happen so soon. Because all eyes are now on "who is Shruti"

sadiltl thumbnail

Yeah I meant after the track. If this track is to establish trust between Sairat, then what is the use of fake pregnancy track. ?

Edited by sadiltl - 2 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sadiltl

Yeah I meant after the track. If this track is to establish trust between Sairat, then what is the use of fake pregnancy track. ?

They should get this track..it will be good fun

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Virat dealing with Real preggo woman and Fake preggo woman, both at the same time. Uff uff too much pressure on Raja Babu

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

As it is, there is a serious dearth of grey cells between all Chavan brains combined, now Sammy had also become dumbo.

And what's my girl upto? Just lazing around .....doing nothing....only taunting Sai.

It's good that Sammy is a dumb guy....so her half-hearted attempts at manipulation managed to keep his hands off her. But how is she going to keep Sai away from Virat?

She would have to up her game. Disappointed ðŸ’”.

To answer your question, it's confusing at the moment. If they will keep this track or scrap it. 

Edited by nethraa_99 - 2 years ago
sadiltl thumbnail

Sometimes I feel like the makers are trolling us with this plot😳 for all the trolling we did on their copy pasta. 

Karma bites 😭. 
Every prediction is failing 😖

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Pakhi didi will get the idea of accusing Virat of her fake pregnancy from Shruti's pregnancy, once it is revealed to all... Pakhi's thought... Virat took care of Shruti when she was pregnant, ignoring Sai, why would he not do for me... Going one step ahead if I tell him that it is his own kid, he will leave Sai and be mine...🤣

Sone pe suhaga, if the fake pregnancy of Pakhi is done at the same time as the real pregnancy of Sai..😆

Edited by nikita05 - 2 years ago
ranijain thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sometimes I feel like the makers are trolling us with this plot😳 for all the trolling we did on their copy pasta. 

Karma bites 😭. 
Every prediction is failing 😖

All of us wanted to quit before Shruti track.

Vankar was like not gonna happen bitches.

You all will be forced to watch it if you want to see confession.

So with Sruthi, we are all less focused on our Didi... so bringing this topic

Do you think Pakhi still can pull the fake pregnancy stunt?

Sammy is soo into her, and she kind of post poned his advances (not sure how though). But she is still stuck with Virat. We also have her trying to visit virat when sammy was missing. 

Will the writers tie all the loose ends with fake pregnancy track? 

PS: My heart cries for Sammy. He is soo in love with this woman ðŸ˜ˆ

I think she will .. the cvs love pakhi .. and now that she’s back from holiday .. Shruti will be kept in bin .. to pull the didi wale tracks .
  • Samrat has seen her going to virat’s room .. Many times .. in silky nighties .. all this was not there in KD … if they show Shruti delivering baby by next week ..with Sai having hit n miss moments with virat .. then they will send Shruti away for a few months .. bring her back with her illness .. and all the truth of virat being father of Shruti’s baby will come out ..